Kathy Hilton: Arrrrgh! Paris Still in Jail, Mateys!

6/24/2007 2:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yesterday Kathy Hilton stopped by Lynwood to visit Paris and reported that her jailbird daughter "is very excited to see the family." She then had a random run-in with a friendly pirate Paris fan, who's vowed to camp out in front of Lynwood until Hilton's Tuesday release.

The most important bit of news Mrs. Hilton had to share: Paris is soooo over orange. "She can't wait to get that orange suit off!" said Hilton. Take note, fashion mavens, once she gets out -- orange is out!

hardworker

Damn, I thought Orange was the new BLACK! Where are my friggin' receipts?
Please, I really don't care if you care about the troops being murdered daily in Iraq, but could you at least spell Iraq, correctly? Irak, HUH?

sanityrules

Real Rose, I know you cut me off short when I responded before about a posting you found unfit for these boards.

However, I understand your frustration. I have been contacting TMZ each and every time my moniker is being used by this other individual. I have also let them know that my moniker is not the only that someone is using. I have ask that they find a way to bar these individuals from posting on any of their boards again. I am not sure how they are able to use our monikers, since they surely are using a different email address than we have. Or have they been able to put a little something on my computer that they can tap in and see my email address. Whatever it is, they are the bottom of the barrel.

costaMesaboy

,,,,,,,,,,,,,i'm freakin' drilled.............KATHY, "ben me casa" since i'm supposedly mexican,,,& give me a nasty hummer$$$$$$$$$kathy rules,,,,blowys r the BOMB#####

sanityrules

Real Rose, I suddenly realized that the response signed by you that as short with me was not the real you, but the idiot poster.

I will certainly overlook any further postings signed by you that is negative in this manner. I was not as quick as you to see the postings that were not the real you. My apologies.

JohnBoy

Read Add your comments

Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry.
Inappropriate or purely promotional comments may be removed. E-mail addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments. Your e-mail address is what makes your comments unique, not your user name. To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or e-mail address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to three URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted -- no need to use <p> or <br> tags.

Your name:
(Required, can be anything you'd like, but be aware that these names are NOT unique -- more than one person can have the same name)

sanityrules

Good morning Big Bear. Will be glad to hear your comments today.

Hoping we have gotten past yesterdays events between us.

HEIL

#to the rose and sanityrules / could you exange your emails perhaps and go elsewhere to fix your ID problems. to tell you the truth , I don't think anyone read your post . they are so boring and represent elderlies ideas

sanityrules

TMZ - thank you for coming to the boards. So all I have to do is type in my email address in the URL space and that will link me live?

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

#70 ..........YOU SHOULD SEEN ON "ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT , THEY SHOWED

ALL PARIS'S CLOTHING IN HER CLOSET , SHE HAD MORE CLOTHES THAN

100 PEOPLE HAD , SHE COULD SELL IT ON EBAY AND MAKE MILLIONS OR MORE.

PARIS HILTON IS DISRESPECTFUL TO MONEY , SHE HAS NO CLUE WHAT

MONEY REALLY ARE . SHE SPENDS MONEY LIKE WATER , IT DOESN'T EFFECT

HER . I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS THAT MUCH CLOTHES / SHOES .

I KNOW MUCH OF THOSE CLOTHES WAS GIVEN TO HER , COMPANIES IN L.A

ARE GIVING CLOTHES AWAY TO CELEBS .

I
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KNOW FOR A FACT , I WOULD NEVER SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS LIKE THAT

IN CLOTHING , BAGS ,ETC ......I FEEL THERE'S MORE YOU CAN DO WITH MONEY

HELP OTHERS WITH CHARITIES , HELP COLLEGE STUDENTS PAY FOR THERE

COLLEGE .

I KNOW STUDENTS WHO CAN'T GET STUDENT AID , BECAUSE

THEY'RE ON THERE PARENTS INCOME , EVEN THO , THEY AREN'T LIVING WITH

THERE PARENTS . ( RED TAPE ) .

JUST LIKE BILL GATES HE HAS A CHARITY , BUT NOT JUST ANYONE

CAN GET A LOAN OR ASK FOR HELP , THEY'VE A CERTAIN PROCEDURE

THROUGH THE SCHOOLS . THE EASIEST WAY IS IF YOU CAN PAY EACH

SEMESTER........SOME COLLEGES HAVE A MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN.

WHAT A DARN SHAME , MILLIONAIRES / BILLIONAIRES CAN HELP

MANY STUDENTS WHO'S GOING TO COLLEGE , THERE EDUCATION.

MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE ...........( EDUCATION )

sanityrules

Ann this is not a board just for you younguns, you know.

HEIL

BIG BEAR is too smart for you
rose, real rose is more your ideal

Allred Tree

God does indeed work in mysterious ways! He has used Paris to expose the EVIL CORRUPT MICHELLE and ROCKY DELGADILLO'S - (City Attorney of Los Angeles and his wife) Hurrah, hurrah and we can't wait for the day that these two go to PRISON for the CRIMES THEY HAVE COMMITTED!

Michelle Delgadillo was also hoping to be elected to the Los Angeles Public School District (that Paris doesn't care much for and I don't blame her)!

HEIL

to sanityrules go change your diaper and get lost

Ra

Flavor Flav

Paris sure enough will be out of orange, and in her birthday suit on Tuesday night. The only question is who will be the lucky? bloke who finds out which disease Paris caught in prison