Faith Hill Not Into Bush?

6/25/2007 5:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Country songbird Faith Hill was in the Yorkville section of Toronto this weekend, and found this wacky bumper sticker that says "wtf?" -- with a picture of Dumbya on it. Er, Dubya.

Faith, from Mississippi, was critical of the disastrous Katrina disaster cleanup.

Apparently, she'd like to stick it to Bushie a little more.

CL

another rich as*hole, shut up and sing !

lynn

shut up, Faith. just shut up. stand up on a stage and sing your damn songs and leave politics out of it.

Jo Jo

Lock her in a room with that Canton cop. You know.....the one that O.J'd his pregnant girlfriend. Hee hee ha ha.

chicago

you bush supporters really freak me out

Anna

Hey Billie Bob Bush stinks! There I said it!! I'm not the only one that feels that way

WE KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT OPRI!

I WOULD FIRST OF ALL LIKE TO SEND AN F**** YOU SHOUT OUT TO TMZ.

SECONDLY I WOULD LIKE TO DO THE SAME TO FAITH HILL, AND HER EQUALLY CLUELESS HUSBAND. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO TELL FAITH HILL THAT I WILL NEVER, EVER BUY ANYTHING YOU ARE SELLING.
SO, ABOUT THE BUMPER STICKER--MAKE IT A PICTURE OF FAITH AND HER FAMILY, AND LETS THROW HARVEY IN IT TO AND THE BUMPER STICKER WILL READ:

WTF?! FAITH HI,, AND HER FAMILY
WTF?! HARVEY LEVIN
AND
WTF?! EVERY SCUM SUCKING LIBERAL ON THE PLANET.

WE ARE MAD AS HELL OVER YOU IDIOTS AND WERE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

DONT LIKE OUR PRESIDENT?! THEN GO THE HELL TO IRAN! THINGS WILL SURELY BE TO YOUR LIKING.
AND, CANADA?
WTF?! TO YOUR STUPID CANADIAN BUSH HATERS!

j

i am so sick of stupid liberals.....support our country or get out!
as much as it makes me sick if we do have a liberal president one day i will do my best to support them not vote for them but support them.
proud american and proud republican..........

Chica

I didn't think I could love her more, but now i do!! Not only is she an amazing woman, wife, mother, singer, everything. She is SMART!!! Oh, and p.s., if you get a chance to go to her & Tim's concert- GO!!!! I went in Seattle two weeks ago & it was AMAZING!!!

Jo Jo

YOU GO RAMIRA. Faith's nearest "CHOCOLATE" neighbor is about 100 miles from her gated mansion.

Anna

Gee wonder why my post was deleted?

Anna

My post wasn't deleted sorry bout that! The only one who's stupid and uneducated is Bush

Tangie

You gotta admit, Bush did screw up Katrina royally. But Faith turned me off when she acted so childish about Carrie Underwood.

Shan

I think it is too bad that someone like Faith Hill or anyone in America can not stand behind and support our President, no matter what. If we dont support him who will. NO matter what he is our president and running our country. He deserves our respect and support. I use to like Faith Hill, but ever since she lost out to Cary Underwood in the country music awards and made such a stink about it, and now this. If celebrities dont like our president and wont respect and support them, let them move to canada or how about Iraq or Iran and see if it is better there for them.

Anna

Lorna you have no clue what the hell your talking about

Belle Start

These people that take up for Bush are the dumbies. Thank you Faith and Tim for going to the Gulf Coast and helping people with your own time and money when Dubya wouldn't do anything. He just let all those poor people die. I wish more celebs would come out against him. His approval rating is 19%. I guess the 19% are on this website taking up for him.