Faith Hill Not Into Bush?

6/25/2007 5:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Country songbird Faith Hill was in the Yorkville section of Toronto this weekend, and found this wacky bumper sticker that says "wtf?" -- with a picture of Dumbya on it. Er, Dubya.

Faith, from Mississippi, was critical of the disastrous Katrina disaster cleanup.

Apparently, she'd like to stick it to Bushie a little more.

Anna

Shan nobody supports our dumbass president anymore

Garth fan

Faith is a stupid BITCH! I lost all respect for her and Tim when they cancelled a sold out show last year 2 days before the concert and they did NOT re-schedule. They could care less about their fans so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that she could care less about the president of the USA. All she cares about is herself and she will surely disgust many of her fans with this dumb ass move.

Belle Start

What's wrong with you people. Bush is the worst president ever. Faith and Tim went to the Gulf Coast and spent their time and money for the poor people that Bush would not help. Also, he put us into a needless war with people that did not attack us. Wise up Bush is a loser.

Anna

Hey jeb there are a lot more people in this country that disrespect Bush. If he did things differently maybe he wouldn't be the most despised person in the world

WHAT IS THE RUSH

YO FAITH............................

W T F................. FAITH AND TIM, I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU TWO WHERE A JOKE.

NOW I'M SURE, JEALOUS OF CARRIE UNDERWOOD, SHE IS A MILLION TIMES BETTER THEN YOU, RETIRE! YOUR GETTING OLD AND CLASSLESS, YOU PROVED THAT TWICE NOW. LOLMF

MM

who cares what this dumb bitch thinks?

Reality

That just lets you know what Canada thinks of GWB AKA WTF?

MarciP

One more reason for me to love her.

Kennedy

I AM SO SICK OF STUPID REPUBLICANS STARTING A WAR, PREVENTING STEM CELL RESEARCH, ELIMINATING IMPORTANT ENVIRONMENTAL LAWS, AND GIVING THE RICH 1 PERCENT OF AMERICANS THE BEST TAX BREAKS.

Anna

THANK YOU # 51!

zoe

Bush sucks and that bumper sticker rocks!!!

reaper

I AM SO SICK OF STUPID DEMOCRATS GIVING OUT WELFARE CHECKS FOR WOMEN TO LAY ON THIER BACKS AND HAVE CHILDREN LIKE LITTERS OF ANIMALS. IAM SO SO SICK OF STUPID DEMOCRATS TAXING WORKING PEOPLE TO GIVE THE MONEY TO ILLEGALS POURING ACROSS THE BORDER.

I AM SO SICK OF STUPID DEMOCRATS AND THEIR STUPID ATTEMPTS AT GUN CONTROL.

annie

Where as faith & her husband when the local officials who are liberals did not allow the busses to evacuate the people before all hell broke loose it was those idiots who screwwd up big time, I am sick of these entertainers who shoot their big mouths off and think we are soooo stupid that we can't think for ourselves that we need them to speak for us well guess what were not so keep on yakking and we'll start boycotting

ken

KISS HER CAREER GOODBYE...IF THE DIXIE CHICKS BOMBED SO WILL HERS AND TIM MCGRAW

Anna

Hey reaper how the hell would you know democrats have litters of children