Federline Works Hard for the Money

6/25/2007 2:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The former Mr. Spears attended the 3rd Annual DJ Irie Weekend Kickoff Party at Cameo in Miami on Friday, hosted by Oscar-winner Jamie Foxx. As for K-Fed's schedule, his peeps tell TMZ he is "working on a couple projects to be announced the near future." His website lists nothing. No tour, no commercials. No surprise.

At least he got one of Britney's fedoras in the settlement.

Tom Veil

You guys need better sources. He is on 1 vs 100 this week.

LMAO

Why all you all gotta be hating on me for ? Just because I used Britney to become famous , does not make me bad . After all , she helped me , and I helped her ........I was a sperm donor for her to have Sean and Jayden . Now shes a mommy and I`am richer and more famous :) :) :) :)
That was our deal , i just sometimes wished I could do better and make you all like me . Any one wanna come hang out with me and party ?

eaglepupil

He is too busy feeding Brittany's parakeet,you know P-Keet. That is a demanding job and a calling to be sure!

Kati

If there is a god please tell him to stop having this jerk make a fool of himself. Go away, fly away, do anything, just don't show your silly assed face one more time.

meow

HE SCHEMED WITH NA%%% HEADED SHAR TO GET MONEY OUT OF BRIT.
SHE WAS SO IN LOVE AND NAIVE AND THEY PLAYED HER TO GET THEIR SELVES SOME FACE TIME ON TV.
KEV AND SHAR ARE WANNABEES. BRIT IS INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN. THEY ARE LOSERS. SHAR WAS ON MOESHA , SO WHAT. K FED WAS IN THE GARBAGE.
2 LOSERS TEAMED UP ON BRIT AND STOLE MONEY FROM HER AND HER KIDS VIA WAY OF DIVORCE SETTLEMENT. WHAT MAKES THEM THINK THEIR KIDS ARE BETTER THAN BRIT'S KIDS. SHAR READS TMZ AND DID NOT LIKE WHAT SHE HEARD.,NOW SHE WANTS TO SUE STAR MAG. GET A LIFE, LOSER, LET YOUR BABIES DADDIES PAY FOR THEIR OFFSPRING AND STAY OUT OF BRIT'S LIFE. SO WHAT, SHE WAS TRAILER PARK SHE MADE GOOD OUT OF TALENT. NOW, SHE IS SELF DESTRUCTIVE BECAUSE OF BACK STABBING CLOWNS LIKE K FED AND SHAR TO NAME A FEW. SHE WILL GET HER ACT TOGETHER AND SHE WILL HOLD HER HEAD UP.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4