Guess The Train Wreck!

6/25/2007 1:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Skanky fishnets, homemade jean chaps and black undies can only mean one person ... and no, not even Britney would stoop this low!

Reality star Brooke Hogan scalded the retinas of a crowd in Charlotte, North Carolina with this fancy wardrobe choice at a KISS 95.1FM radio show performance this weekend.

0625_brooke_hogan_hooker_splash_front-1
Once again, making the Hulk proud.

NO MUSLIMS FOR PRESIDENT

Im really suprised at this outfit! I think maybe someone gave her some bad advice, and I don't think the HULK saw this outfit before she went onstage. He usually keeps the reigns on her ass pretty tight! I like Brooke and I can't believe she wore this, but COME ON PEOPLE it doesn't mean she is a slut. Its a bad outfit, hopefully she realizes that and doesnt do it again.

deelicious692

she's cute but I don't really think she's got much singing talent.

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

She would have looked better with the whole pair of jeans. You can be a lil sexy , but not trampy. Also that look is so old. Christina Agulara-Dirty!!!! Saw it already.

Jennifa O Jenny

BLECH!! She has the worst taste in clothing. Not just this outfit - though this is the worst yet! Tacky - tacky - tacky!!!!

What's this?

I agree with you #2! I understand she's old enough to make her own decisions, but if we are to believe anything about the show "Hogan Knows Best", then we also know how much she values her dad's opinion. I wonder where he was when this outfit was designed!???!! This outfit is just atrocious and lacks any type of class other than skanky! Hope she quits listening to whoever is coaching her career.

JustMe

*Taking a second scar look *shivers

Yepp... The hair does look synthetic. Can't afford a better weave? Daddy must not have supported her in this get-up

Jhan Stevens

I might even let Hulk beat me to a pulp to have a night out with young Miss Hulk.

As Paris would say, that's H-O-T.

kenneth

I can't believe this, that girl is crazy well let me call it rotten western culture
what else this kind of nonsense can't be found either in the east or even in africa if not america

Sinbad900

Her mother said "Move over Paris, Make room for the NEWest person in Hollywood."

That means.. "New SKANK in town".

Deepthroat

Please every 10-18 year old girl will be wearing this trust me!

Maddy

Okay, I was at this show and while the outfit looks mostly heinous, they didn't show the back up dancers which were even more hilarious...or her hoodie she had at the beginning which was the most hilarious part of the whole thing!

Speedmonkey.net

Give it up Brooke, nobody cares.

Just ask Heff is he wants you in Playboy and call it a day.

DD

Why in the world do the children of famous people think that they are celebrities, too? Who cares? Stop these no-talents from promoting themselves, for chrissake.

kathey c

obviously, she has bought into the "if I cant get recognized for my talent, I will flash my toosh and get all t he free publicity I want" school of thought. ignore her and she will go away !! really, please, Ignore her !!

Chilly

The gawd awful wardrobe I can handle, The gawd awful singing I cannot.