Jenna's Man -- The Next Bob Hope?!

6/25/2007 6:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tito OrtizHe's dropped a few bombs in the UFC ring, he's pretty familiar with Jenna Jameson's missiles, and now bad boy Tito Ortiz is storming the Persian Gulf.

TMZ has learned that Ortiz will ship over to the region this summer under sponsorship of the USO, and will meet with U.S. troops stationed in the region.

Jenna can keep herself occupied by watching her old movies while he's gone ... like "I Love Lesbians."

ufc fan

did you see those two at ringside last night? They looked like two cartoon characters. That is cool he;s bringing entertainment to our troops, and thats what he has going for him. AND thats it. Those two deserve each other!

Diana

Yeah, I think Pat Miletich is going, too.

sassy

this guy is with Jenna??

for some reason i just lost all respect for him.

janice

Tito looks constipated in that pic

John

It sounds like just the moral encouragement are troops will need to continue fighting this second Vietnam.

Rosie's circumutilated sons Parker and Blake

Ew! This isn't about that kooky (DAFFY!) Scientologist, is it? We don't need MORE of _that_ kind of reporting! :-p~@

"Just say 'no' to Scientology!"

Rosie's circumutilated sons Parker and Blake

And I mean actress Jenna Elfman ('Dharma & Greg'). Can't stand that bitch.

DVJones

jenna jameson is no big score these days anyway. shes pretty much washed up. both of these two are on the downswing. titos been getting pummeled by liddell. the only guy hes beat lately is an aging shamrock.

Wyatt

At first the title didn't quite register, and I was trying to picture him as the next Bob Barker.

KT

I happen to be a big fan of the UFC, PRIDE, and all of mixed martial arts in general. Several of my friends are in the military and they love watching the paperview fights: we buy the ppviews every time they're on. I'm sure the guys oversees are the same way and would absolutely love to meet stars of this sport! I know a lot of the MMA fighters have visited our troops before...it's just b/c Tito's dating a big celebrity that he's getting more attention for it. Regardless...whatever you think of Tito or the war, I think it's honorable of him to go over there to support and encourage our troops!

LasVegasVic

Tito is one sad individual who leeches money off of anyone and everyone he can . He expects everyone to pay for him , male and female.
Jenna , whom I respect as a pretty smart business woman , I'm sure realizes that having to pay for everything gets pretty old pretty fast .
He's at HER house . He drives HER cars , it's all about HER money .
Case in point - Tito has repeatedly stated he needed to find himself a sugarmama , more often than not.
It was presented as joking , but the way the guy never seems to pay for anything , he charmed , then snowed Jenna so he could have access to her cash.
He alone can't pull in more that 300-500 thousand a year , while she is worth millions.
Good luck Jenna , he may seem tender , charming and sweet , but it is all part of his plan , I hope you'll soon realize this , if you haven't already.

bIUBBuLa

He looks like a melon head.

Guy Incognito

I lost what little respect I had for Jacob Ortiz, thesuper-family man, when left his wife and kid. Hooking up with Jenna dropped him even further. And then he let her become his business manager? There's a reason why the guy can only win fights against a washed up Ken Shamrock, and can barely get past TUF kids...

HEAT