Paris To Make a Run for the Border

6/25/2007 11:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonDrop the Chalupa! TMZ has learned Paris Hilton wants Taco Bell in the worst way when she gets out of jail.

Paris' family has said the soon-to-be-ex-jailbird is craving a Fourth Meal. While we have not confirmed if her choice will be Nachos BellGrande or a Taco Supreme, cameras have caught Hilton at Taco Bell in the past. Now she will return to the scene of the crime.

Andale!

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Stella

Whatever......I was laughing at the "guy" comment.....

Mel

No wonder you relate to Paris Stella. You are both so misunderstood.

I'm done addressing you now.

Stella

Good comeback! And I'm self righteous??? LMAOOO (Gee...isnt that kinda like the pot calling the kettle black?) Oh.....and I'm done addressing you now.... PARIS GOT SCREWED OVA!!

sanityrules

Stella, you have been so busy addressing/arguing with Charlotte, did not even read the transcript of Judge Judy's interview on Larry King?

She will tell you why Paris got exactly what she deserved.

Idiots are on the loose and constantly defending Paris Hilton's every action/wrongdoing.

This is a girl/woman with no moral values, no concept of obeying the laws of the land She is an airhead with not an original thought in her head.

There is nothing of worth in idolizing this piece of human waste.

Please tell me what she has done of any worth while here on this earth? Don't give me make millions. God will not recognize that as something of worth when Paris comes face to face with him with all is said and done.

Stella

high road....now YOURE being self righteous by calling everyone "idiots" who doesnt agree with YOU. I don't care what Judge Judy says. In fact...I saw her....and disagree with her. But that's not the point. This is a place to express an opinion....and thats what i did! Thats it basically. If you guys dont like my opinion.....too bad! Thats what we're ALL here doing. Expressing our own individual opinions....

sanityrules

Stella - you are right and I voiced my opinions to all the idiots. If you can voice your opinion, then so can I

Stella

Ahh....but I didn't call everyone idiots like you. So you and Judge Judy are right....and the rest of us are idiots? How about Harvey Levin (sp) of this VERY website....who's a lawyer too....who called the judge...on cable news....a "jerk?" You see.....we're all entitled to our opinions. Does that make anyone an idiot? And does it really matter...? It's a website. Half the time I think Judge Judy is a mouthy idiot herself....who doesnt listen. And maybe half the time I agree with her. Does it really matter? Opinions are like A-holes right? Everyone has one.... But I'm not gonna burn up my laptop (been here 3 hours already) defending my opinion.....when its just that....an OPINION! Which im entitled to. Just like you....

Stella

Achh she got out and i missed it! It's live on fox news.... tc mon....

sanityrules

Stella, I did not call all of you here idiots, just idiots like you.

Stella

Whatever mon... Yea Harvey Levin's an idiot too. I gotta go. Not gonna miss all this to argue with you! fox news

Dawn Day

NOBODY CARES ABOUT PARIS. IT'S ALL ABOUT $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

NOBODY CARES ABOUT PARIS. IT'S ALL ABOUT $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

NOBODY CARES ABOUT PARIS. IT'S ALL ABOUT $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

NOBODY CARES ABOUT PARIS. IT'S ALL ABOUT $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

getting tired of crap

If she makes a run for the border, let's lock the door behind her and not let her back in.

invtro4sho

TMZ...ENOUGH ALREADY...we are sick of PARIS...MOVE ON and post pics of people who are famous because they can act, write or sing. WE ARE SICK OF THE HILTON NEWS!!!

R.Zimmerman

Hmmm, I would never have guessed that she put anything solid into her mouth aside from portions of her male acquaintances.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14