Paris To Make a Run for the Border

6/25/2007 11:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonDrop the Chalupa! TMZ has learned Paris Hilton wants Taco Bell in the worst way when she gets out of jail.

Paris' family has said the soon-to-be-ex-jailbird is craving a Fourth Meal. While we have not confirmed if her choice will be Nachos BellGrande or a Taco Supreme, cameras have caught Hilton at Taco Bell in the past. Now she will return to the scene of the crime.

Andale!

duke

ONLY paid Paris bloggers would defend Paris's racist comments by hiding behind freedom of speech. Yep, Hitler would have been so proud to call Racist Hilton and her racist blogger freaks a friend of his - cuz they are!

Larry King knows what Herpes Hilton is worth. Absolutely not a thing.

Goerge Bush

I hope this classy woman is free by the time I awake tomorrow!
ENJOY Taco Bell Paris.and everything life offers.
Good luck and take care.
VIVA LA PARIS

Kymber3535

Hi Paris,
Its 11:50pm, and I'm hoping its only a few more hours until your finally released because it will be officially 6/26/07 - Paris I want to say that I'm very proud you, for hanging in there, and get throu all of this, I hope that you have done a lot of thinking, and will change your ways once your out, and start making a postive image of yourself, not just for partying but for being a giving, loving person..who cares about people.. Please keep in mind that God will be taking you at your word for all you've said.. Make sure you know whats going on with your license, and your things, don't let others run your life for you, take control of it on your own!! Your a great person but just lost your way..

Kymber from Connecticut

duke

PARIS IS A RACIST AND SO ARE HER PAID BLOGGERS WHO DEFEND RACISM FOR PARIS JUST BECAUSE SHE IS ONE !! They attack everyone who speaks out against racism, what does that tell you about the Hilton mess of a family! EVERYTHING we need to know about the RACISTS! And it looks like they are hopping mad because they have been outed for the racist scum they all are.

dw

Maybe she'll run into 'Whiplash' and they can ride off into the sunset together...

Mel

PARIS DEFENDERS ARE SOME OF THE MOST JIM JONES LIKE FOLLOWERS I HAVE EVER READ POSTS FROM. I THOUGHT ROSIE HAD HER CRAZIES BUT THEY GOT NOTHING ON PARIS FANS.

TO PRETEND THAT THIS WOMAN IS A VICTIM OF ANYTHING DENIES HER ENTIRE CAREER. SHE HAS PUT HERSELF IN THE SPOTLIGHT NOT FOR ANY DISCERNIBLE TALENT OR ACHIEVEMENT BUT BY MARKETING HERSELF. IF PEOPLE HATE THE PRODUCT SHE IS SELLING THEN SO BE IT.

SOME OF YOU MUST BE SO LONELY TO DEFEND THIS WOMAN. I DON’T LIKE SOME OF THE LANGUAGE PEOPLE USE TO DESCRIBE HER BUT IT’S LANGUAGE THAT SHE HERSELF USES TO DESCRIBE OTHERS.

SHE WANTED TO BE FAMOUS! SHE GOT WHAT SHE WANTED!

I DON'T LIKE PARIS AND I'M NOT BUYING WHAT SHE IS SELLING!

I HOPE SHE GOES AWAY NOW!

BUBYE

Team Peeler!!

You're great, #83!!

It's too bad some people really believe that the messages they address to Paris here will actually be read by her...Yes, the first thing Paris will do is sit right down and read all the comments written by her "fans," after which she'll find out ways to contact them. Get ready, Suzy and Farrah!

Team Peeler!!

I know a lot of people have Herpes and they've gotten it from people they trusted, but...Well, George, I hope you already have that disease.

Andrea

Let me guess! This is Paris' way of making more money! She is saying this to try and land her own Taco Bell Commercial! I sure hope that Taco Bell does not take her up on it! Remember Jessica Simpson and "Chicken of the Sea Tuna" on her reality TV Show?

Mel

I'm glad your out now!!

See you in court!

I love taco bell!!

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!! Paris is coming out of jail tomorrow. Get ready it's going to be BIG..lol

Live helicopters,Fans outside,media going nuts..LMAO

TMZ cameras have been in Lynwood 24/7 since Paris got arrested,I hope they are there tonight because they could try to sneak her out at night so the media wont take photos..ext

You can tell lots of people are excited Paris is coming out tomorrow, I'm in shock but in a good way that finally this is a positive blog about Paris!!!

Can't wait, I predict it's going to be really BIG,just like her entrance. Who knows what could happen...lol

Mel

IS SHE FREE YET!

IS SHE FREE YET!

IS SHE FREE YET!

IS SHE FREE YET!

IS SHE FREE YET!

IS SHE FREE YET!

IS SHE FREE YET!

IS SHE FREE YET!

IS SHE FREE YET!

IS SHE FREE YET!

I MISS HUMPING HER LEG!

Babbs

I just don't get how some folks can defend the girl.
She has made her fame and fortune by being a dirty, nasty whore.
She is being pimped by her parents and she doesnt have enough sense to know it.

Selling an interview and having a casino pay to host a get out of jail party?

What a group of low life individuals.

What redeming quality do they have? Name just one.

Mel

Heat up the facial wax! Paris needs her lip waxed pronto!

Team Peeler!!

She'll be too mentally and emotionally compromised to meet you in court yet again, *Zeta*. Her shrink will announce it just before she's got to face you for what she said. And of course, that very night, she'll be out at clubs again.