Madonna

Pops Up in Butter

6/26/2007 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A bandana-ed Ashton and wife Demi were at Bungalow 8 in Manhattan last night, Rambo-style. Bosom buddies Penelope Cruz and Shakira partied with the couple in the tropical lounge.

Further downtown, Madonna visited Butter. Two minutes after Madge's big arrival, Shakira arrived holding the hand of a gentlemen friend. Ashton, Demi and Penelope Cruz followed closely behind. Janet Jackson stopped by while boytoy Jermaine Dupri was out on the west coast.

A hot-pink-haired Kelly Osbourne chowed down at Mr. Chow's with new squeeze Jared Gorbel and PR guru Jonathan Cheban. Kelly and beau then ditched the Tribeca eatery for Butter.

See all the NY action in today's hot buttered edition of Star Catcher NY!

Sadieface

. . . and why exactly do we give a damn ?

Sadieface

Remind me why we should give a damn what they are up too?

hardworker

#27 whatever your name is, Do me a favor of grandiose proportion, buy your moronic , illiterate, abhorrant self a new invention or two, they are called a 'DICTIONARY' and a 'THESAURUS' , That will enable you to spell words using all 26 letters from our alphabet and allow you to comprehend, properly, the statements of fact I made in my previous post.
You presume to say it is okay to call oneself whatever name they wish? Okay , I understand your verbiage and comprehension level are virtually non-existant, but are you that obtuse to believe that America is the only country in the entire world? You offend people that are Monarchy's by using a title that is used for Royalty? Exg., Princess or Queen.
Do not ever attempt one more time to refer to me as 'Dear', it is used my younger people or men when referring to women that are older than them as a derrogatory, sexist term. Another lesson learned here today.
Since it's okay to use whatever name I choose, I save that special gift to give to you. You deluded, presumptious, illogical, ignorant, idiot who should learn to read quickly or else you are not going to have as much money as I do and never be able to educate yourself like I did and own your own corporation by the time you are 35 like I did and you won't be able to shop Rodeo or 5th Ave. like I do. Great name for thou me thinkest, what about you , you dumb ass?
Piss off you MAROON. ( AS BUGS BUNNY WOULD SAY)

b

The press in the UK have run closeups of Madonna's face.. She has lost too much weight! So gaunt, and it makes her look so tired. I can't believe she's falling into the "pin Thin" trend! She wants to look like she's still 20, but she's looking more her age this way! Hope she takes better care of herself!

hardworker

Ahhh, Madonna, Madonna, Madonna. Have you forgotten your age? Go home, take care of your kids............

Tangie

Whoopie f***in do!

costaMesaboy

HEY ASHTON,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my wife is hotter & YOUNGER,,,& we have kids,moron

Granny Pants

NO Shakira NO! Don't look into their eyes! Run Shakira Run!

Nathan

first?

Tangie

Everybody knows your an idiot, cosaMesaboy.............You are on here all day, everyday....So either your wife ain't all that, or she doesn't even exist. I suspect the latter.

Granny Pants

MEOW boyz!

costaMesaboy

# 5,,i was at work yesterday,,,,,,,,,,,,SUCKER............hahahawannabes..I love it!!!

CALLMEJULS

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE DROP A WARHEAD ON THESE PEOPLE??!!

duke

Demi, go home and take your arthritis medication. What a crappy example for her daughters. Ashton, what IS your problem, kid.

b

Have you seen how GAUNT Madonna looks? TMZ should post the pics! Glad she could pull herself away from the gym to eat something! Not flattering for an album cover!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments