Paris: Better Without Makeup?

6/26/2007 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The world press was awaiting her exit -- she only had time to change her clothes in a public bathroom, pinch her cheeks and put on a little lipstick -- and she looked, well, hot!

TMZ has prepared a side-by-side comparison; here's red carpet weavetabulous Paris, and post-jail Heidi Paris.
Paris before and after
Which is better? Vote!

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

DottieDame

She looks so pretty and there seems to be a real glow about her. I really hope that glow comes from a heart that has changed. Keep this lovely and respectable look Paris along with your desire to change. If you do both of those things I see a great future ahead for you. Best of luck!

Karen

TO: 127. Kelly, actually I think narcissistic is right. Do you think just because you posted something that anyone will take heed of what you think? As narcissistic said, "Who gives a crap?"

Posted at 3:28PM on Jun 26th 2007 by Bored with PH

You must care what Kelly had to say or you wouldn't keep posting about it. So you do give a crap. If you didn't you would not even respond to this board. I feel sorry for you. Get outside and workout, it will make you feel better about yourself, Bored with PH. Try and find a little happieness with in yourself and then you wouldn't feel the need to put everyone down. Learn to like yourself and try to be less hateful. Best wishes to you.

Michelle

Ummm she should start sporting her NATURAL eye color... BROWN! And if I'm correct, it looks to me like she was wearing FAKE eyelashes while walking the catwalk of life. SHES A JOKE AND ALWAYS WILL BE.

Kourtni

I think she looks a lot classier without all that make-up, her eyes seem really small though. Best luck to you Paris and stay the hell out of trouble!!!

Karen

She is so hot!!!!! Wow! All you negative people eat your heart out! No make up makes her look great!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13