Paris' Post-Prison Runway Walk

6/26/2007 8:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonMove over Martha Stewart's poncho, there's a new post-pokey fashion trend on the rise! Park Avenue Princess Prison chic!

TMZ has learned that Paris Hilton emerged from her 23-day stay at the Lynwood Hilton on Tuesday, sporting a $448 Olive green short-sleeved polyester/linen blend jacket by Petro Zillia. StyleChic's Aly Scott tells TMZ that Paris paired the summer jacket with new jeans from her own Paris Hilton denim line and a pair of $300 white Marcello Toshi heels. Imagine walking in her size 11 shoes!

We're told Paris picked up the items at Petro Zillia on L.A.'s trendy West Third street, and also bought the matching shorts to go with the jacket. That's hot!

Virginia

I live in Texas where peoples homes are floating down the street due to flood, and tornados and picking up 40,000 pouind 18 wheeler big rig trucks and throwing them. This damned trivial stupidity of the Paris Hilton story is ignorant. she is a dumb girl who broke the law and didnt think she would get in trouble for ite. I lived in Los Angeles for 14 years . Three DUIs is an automatic one year sentence in califonia. My friend got this sentence. so I know, paris got off easy as hell, can this damned story.

TOO BAD SO SAD

To state Parisite has the emotional and physical expressions of a 6 year old, would be an insult to children everywhere. She is a mental midget and liar. I hope Larry King is wearing a Haz Mat suit, he will need it once Parisite starts slinging bull.

Snarksnarksnark

By the way, isn't that the same jacket she wore to court when she got sentenced to jail?

Caribbean Goddess

What the hell is going on? Who cares about Paris when our troops are dying day to day over seas. Come on, lets get it together people.

Big Bear

What was that dripping off of Paris Herpes chin?? Could it have been from oral sex with the guards?? I would think that the correctional officers have more class than to touch her disease ridden body. Paris sucks and sucks and sucks. I could not tell if those were shoes or water skis.

HK

SHE"S WEARING MAKEUP! Why does everyone talk about how good she looks without makeup.

Okay, I'm done with this. I only became interested in this silly girl when the judge sent the sheriff to bring her back to jail. The media drove the interest.

It provided some comic relief from the horrors of this world, but it is getting very boring.

LilDarlin

Paris looked better than I've ever seen her. Her face is very angelic. I hope she realizes how beautiful and "natural" she looked last night when she was released. She looked like a beautiful very much younger Paris. All that makeup makes anyone look much older. Thats why guys hate alot of makeup. Well, the good guys anyway. :)
It was good to see her beautiful brown eyes, with just mascara, and plain gloss on. That may be the vaseline she purchased in jail. Vaseline makes the best plain gloss by the way.
Again, she looked absoutely beautiful, young and fresh.
I truly believe alot of this press is because they have never seen Paris in that form. (a very good form). also, she didnt have that fake sprayed on Tan. I wish her well, and I'm absoutley sure she has learned from this. She was too happy to be released. Thats one place she doesent want to go back. Way to go Paris.!

Kathie is a phony

What is wrong with the world today that they are so interested in this waste of life getting out of jail? I am outraged that ET and the Insider are spending so much air time promoting this convicted criminal like she did something great! She is a totally useless bimbo that has never done anything productive in her life, and probably never will. All that money spent on hair extensions, massage tables, cupcakes, and endless partying that could be put to such good use for so many needy charities and people. For the record...DUH!!!...she is a CRIMINAL, and while we are on it, so was that wrestler who murdered his wife and child...so WHY is he getting a TRIBUTE???? I think whis whole world has gone totally nuts. Idolizing trash like this and wasting good tv time watching this moron walking like a 5 year old to her mommy's waiting arms. Makes me want to puke. And by the way, her outfit...hot??? GET A CLUE! All it was was jeans and a good old T shirt! Now all you immature idiots will go out and spend a fortune on overpriced copies of her cruddy duds! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I guess a fool and his money are soon parted, like the saying goes!

lucky

no the jacket she wore to court came to her elbows.

dahoss

Out the jail doors and right back to the act. Shes a joke!

Mary T.

Some of you wouldn't know a classy looking lady if she jumped up and bit you in the as*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MsAlSharpton

Gina, Paris Hilton did NOT get three DUI's. As for the constant news coverage about her, it isn't her fault blame the media. I agree that the media should be covering the important stories, the floods in Texas, the fire in Tahoe, the WAR, the special treatment the Los Angeles City Attorney gave himself and his wife, who drove on a suspended license and had a warrant out for her arrest......what happened to her....oh nothing. Can you say special treatment. Paris Hilton was treated WORSE then anyone with her offense, do some research and you will find that to be true. I too am sick of the media coverage of her, but facts are facts, she does not control the media. They report on the unimportant stories to redirect the attention of the American public. The media are the ones who should be ashamed.

Bear

Well, people are so mean.....I keep saying this...I have never been a Paris Hilton fan...but..I give her so much credit....I AM A FEMALE THAT HAS BEEN TO JAIL....I WENT TO JAIL TO PROTECT SOMEONE ELSE..I SPENT 40 DAYS IN WHAT IS KNOWN AS THE HOLE...OR PC....FOR PEOPLE THAT THEY FEEL NEEDS PROTECTION......WHEN I CAME OUT OF JAIL...I WAS SMILING, STRUTTING AND I EVEN KISSED THE GROUND.
I Don't care what anyone says, until you have done the time.....don't be so mean people..she has a heart just like the rest of us......
I am proud of you Paris, you handled this very well....no matter what peeople have said or say...I feel that you handled yourself with class and dignity under these circumstances.

Lilarose

See? She isn't going to change!

I can pick up some Wal-Mart clothes that are as fashionable for $9.97!

My mom, who NEVER shops at Wal-Mart, finally went in with my sister and got four pairs of jeans for less than $50. She was SHOCKED!

Anonymous

WHO CARES!! ENOUGH ALREADY W/THE PARIS POSTS.