Paris -- Totally Sketched Out

6/26/2007 11:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before Paris Hilton was released from Lynwood this morning, her lawyer, Rich Hutton, slipped Harvey Levin a personalized sketch and note from the heiress herself.

The drawing, a self-portrait of Hilton at a pay phone inside the jail, features Paris in her jail issue with an incredibly accurate depiction of our fearless leader hosting "Larry King Live" on television in the background.

Sorry folks, you ain't gonna see this one on eBay.
Paris' card to HArvey Levin

you go girl

so what? if you kiss this heifer's ass she gives you a note. lock her up again.

Larry wanna a cracker?

oops, forgot!
Have to mention how pretty Paris is without make-up. For the first time I actually noticed how good looking she is.

well...
have a great day ya'll. Try to give Paris a fair shot at redeeming herself. :)

TMZ_User

Paris SUCKS up to Harv yet again. Now taking bets on how long Paris stays out of the clink. I say she's back in at the end of the year of not sooner. Everything said during her stay at lynwood by her PR peeps was a stunt she's not changing.

HK

She can't draw either, but she and Harvey sure can spread the BS.

HK

She's wearing makeup. She has MAKEUP on. At least, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick are called makeup where I come from.

HK

She is wearing makeup. At least, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick are called makeup where I am from. IS EVERYONE BLIND?

Christina

You have successfully kissed her ass. Congrats.

nohos

Goodbye. This was so insulting.

Done with TMZ.

Won't be watching Larry King's "exclusive" with the drunken party girl who's pushing 30.

I cannot stomach the excessive immaturity of that letter or that drawing.

I'm embarassed I had to waste 30 seconds of my life by looking at it.

I'm embarassed that I'm even logged onto TMZ.

This stupid bit of "reporting" reminded me that I actually HAVE A LIFE. I'm going to live it without Paris and Harvey.

whatever4

"66. What is with the hearts over the i's...and she says she is done with acting cute and wants to be someone young girls look up to. Doesn't mean she should act like one.

Posted at 10:59AM on Jun 26th 2007 by meme"
++++++++++++++++++++++++
she is drunk in jail or just retarded and this is proof...i'd fire her if she were my employee - she was inconsistent in making all the "dots" into hearts, guys. that's how CONTRIVED SHE IS !!!! look more closely & you all will see too...

"just" "fair" "appreciate" "think" "reporting"...

what a DUNCE !!! and CONTRIVED "cuteness" ugghh...(puking here)....

Sivvybee

Yes, Paris is rich. I envy her for her wealth. She will never have to worry about any financial hardship in her life. I truly wish I had the same luxury. That having been said, I am very glad she is out of jail. I cried when I saw the video. It is a crime to feel true joy for another human being? It doesn't matter who you are, or how rich you are...when you are thrown into a terrible situation where all the money in the world can't help you, it is a very lonely, hopeless, and nightmarish place to be in your mind. I wish her the best and pray that she will do some good with her life. Let's be good to each other.

EMi

awww
i think that's sweet of her
and the drawing is pretty cute
i don't get why people hate Paris O_o i guss it's because 98% of you are jealousof her
weird huh?
well anyway i think it's great she's out and now we can all move on..
good for you Paris

EMi

by the way
paris looks great without makeup
and the

Katey2

Love how she sees herself:

Big eyes, button nose.

More like regular eyes, big, hooked nose (like her Mom)

Katey2

not jealous.

that is something your mother would tell you:

they're just saying those things because they're jealous of you!

can't you just not like someone and be sick of the baloney without some off the wall comment like that? DUI is no joke. If you think it is, be on the receiving end of someone who's driving DUI and you'll find it less of the minor infraction the Hiltons seem to feel it is. Paris got off lucky with probation, she ignored it or was too disinterested in her own life to pay attention to its restrictions. Did she get treated differently (better or worse) because she was a celebrity? Probably, but on the other hand, think of all the postive times and things she's gotten just because she is a celebrity. I will say this for Paris: Nicole Richie is much worse and deserves to go to jail. Driving down the road the wrong way? Oopsy!

1biggeek

Geez, I'm pleasantly surprised that she can spell. But did anyone else notice that her handwriting is in constant flux, either that or she was trying to write letters in a way that is not natural to her. Look at each "a" and "r."