The Party Before the Party Before the After Party

6/26/2007 2:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Janet Jackson's boo Jermaine Dupri camped out at Parc in Hollywood on Monday night. Dupri and entourage bickered about which set of wheels they were going to take -- then Dupree drove off in a white Bentley.

Soul singer Robin Thicke celebrated his two BET Award nods at BET's Boulevard 3 pre-party -- the trophy show airs live tonight at 8:00 PM EDT. Thicke then headed over to Parc -- getting a lift from buxom Kim Kardashian. Kim tapped away on her Sidekick -- a welcome home message to Paris?

A svelte Jack Osbourne shared an Italian meal at Il Sole with Kim Stewart, who's just back from pop Rod's June 16 nuptials in Italy.

T minus 7 and counting: Rubberband Man T.I. threw a CD release party at Republic in West Hollywood for the July 3 drop of his "T.I. vs. T.I.P." Tyrese and Omar Epps stopped by, along with champ Floyd Mayweather, boasting of his millions.

Enjoy today's pre-festivities fiesta edition of Star Catcher L.A.!

rachel

No one cares. Admit it, only the 'stars' are reading about themselves, and boy, are they sure disappointed by the lack of response......
So heads up - you are all old and OVER!!!

tybaby

WTF!!! Is Robin " my wife Paula Patton is my best friend and soulmate" Thicke doing riding around with this woman!!!! Robin your heads getting a little too big if you think it's okay to hang out with single and verrry easily available women. You too busy getting your party on while Paula' dealing with a deadly heat wave in Romania! Slip up if want too, your "dirty" will come to light and when it does I hope Ms P drops your ass like a bad habit. Tyler Perry is looking for a good woman, so don't worry about Paula - He can treat her like the Princess she is. Don't get me wrong - I'm one of your biggest - but wrong is wrong.

Mature

TO: Tybaby

Obviously, you are a BABY. What Robin was doing is what most recording artist and celebrities in general has to do: THE PARTY SCENE. It is a part of the industry he is in. It is no different that those videos with all those"loose, no clothes on" chicks in them--and I use the term, "chicks" obviously because I cannot use the appropriate word for them. Just because a person is married, it does not mean that they are forbidden from living. To be faithful or not has nothing to do with whom you socializ, it is a personal choice of each individual. Grow up child.

J Battles

dont even film tyrese rude ass! he is an ignorant individual dont try to give him no publicity again

Paul

Just more stories about retards.

jc