Will's Lil' Landlord Is Back, Baby!

6/26/2007 12:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cllick to play!Will Ferrell is featured in another FunnyOrDie.com clip with his favorite co-star -- a 2-year-old girl named Pearl.

Pearl is actually the daughter of Ferrell's frequent collaborator, Adam McKay. In this clip, Pearl plays a tough cop that is brought in to get a confession out of Will -- by any means necessary. Let's just say there is a phone book beating involved.

But alas, this is Pearl's final performance. Hey, she's still got preschool to look forward to.

Kelly

Thought is was very funny, with all this s..t about paris hilton it is nice to see something else. Going to miss her

Queensryche Rules

Erasing posts again. How lame can you get.

Angel

This little girl is so cute Looks like she may have a good future in acting.

Get a Grip

pretty funny ... I agree that it's time for retirement when the kid actually starts to understand what they are telling her to say. "The Landlord" still makes me laugh hysterically!

mary

"Im gonna bite your nose off." Hahahahahahahahahaha. I needed something to make me laugh today . Too much depressing news on tv. thank you. Bye Pearl. Gonna miss seeing your smack Will around.

Michael

child abuse? How much do you remember from when you were two?

costaMesaboy

not that funny,,,but it is not CHILD ABUSE,,, get a life,,

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

STAY CLASSY SAN DIEGO!

Anna

Child abuse? Are you serious? This is just a family movie with better production values. I think it's funny, but then I think anything Will Ferrel's mug appears in is funny (except Bewitched and that soccer movie).

And that kid is so damn cute...

www.WTFIsOnMyBlog.com

stephanie

This little girl is the best young actress out there!
I love her videos and I'm sad to hear that she's retiring.
This girl is GOLD! And she's smart too.

And to all those people who think this is "child abuse" need to get a friggin' life! It's funny, it's about being funny. Remember the old show "Kids say the darnest things"? It's the same idea. And you know there is editing. And Pearl doesn't use any profanity.

It is very funny and inventive. It's a pity people have become such prissy fools.

Charlotte

It's lame and a waste of obvious talent. Put the girl in some respectable movies instead of trailer trash roles.

ButSeriously

Seriously folks, this one is mildly amusing. The first was funny, this one ain't.

Franco

No profanity, #10? "I want my money, b!tch" ???

lol. Pearl is the shiz.

wisegirl

I think I saw her at Hyde dancing on a table with Lindsay.

Terry

Pearl's final performance may be because she will soon retain what she is is repeating? however she is far from the only child I have heard repete words they have heard. It's silly to make a big deal out of it. I will miss Pearl, But she must move on to more important roles.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments