WWE Releases Benoit Text Messages

6/26/2007 11:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris BenoitIt keeps getting more bizarre with every detail ...

Chris Benoit sent a series of text messages to WWE co-workers, some from his dead wife's cell phone. According to WWE.com, all five text messages were sent between 3:53 AM and 3:58 AM on June 24. He then committed suicide.

The messages revealed that Benoit distributed information on where to find his remains, and the enclosed location of his attack dogs.

Below are the times and content of text messages Benoit sent to co-workers, as first reported by WWE:

• 3:53 AM - Chris Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"
  • 3:53 AM - Chris Benoit's cell phone: "The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open."
  • 3:54 AM - Nancy Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"
  • 3:55 AM - Nancy Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"
  • 3:58 AM - Nancy Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"

Lita

Anything for website hits, right, TMZ? I believe this will be the last time I visit this site. This story is sick! It adds NOTHING to what we already have learned of this horrible act by this vicious man. If you had to report on this story, the minimum that should have been said: "between 3:53 AM and 5:58 AM, June 24, text messages giving his physical address and where the guard dogs were located were sent via Nany and his cell phones." End of story. We don't need a freakin recount of every GD text message especially when there are only two in essence. This is just way over the top. I'm just sick of it. If it's not 5 Paris stories in a row of some stupid "breaking news" or you agreeing with whoever that she should shut up and serve her time while shoving her down our throats, you're reporting detailed stories about something that doesn't add any value to already horrible story. This is almost as bad as the grocery check-out stand tabloids. Anything for a buck. Sick.

Mystique

Come on, this is a CELEBRITY NEWS site... If you don't want to read about the Chris Benoit-related stories, just skip them... There's a lot of people who want to know more about this.

PollyAnna

I agree that this is a different type of story line, yet it's the end result of a celebrity who went too far and then got stuck in a place where he thought the only way out was death. The death of everything he loved. He lost touch with reality. He lost touch with life.

Maybe this story will help one person ask for help and save one or more lives. Reality sucks, yet it's reality that makes us live. Keeps us all grounded. Keeps us in touch with life.

Catherine

Satan Owns Chris Benoit

NANCY & DANIEL ARE DEAD.

Thanks to that good for nothing piece of garbage known as Chris Benoit.

TMZ RULES
HARVEY RULES

CHRIS BENOIT IS A SCUM BAG.

Miller

I think there is alot more to this we dont know..for one in the text he say's the dogs are in a area by the pool... side door is open ok...so why when cops got there they couldnt get in cause there was 2 dogs roaming around attack dogs so whats that about??

spoon smith

KEVIN T., YOUR HELL WILL BE A BARRAGE OF GERMAN SUPLEXES 4 EVER

spoon smith

HA HA...SATANS BEEN ON ALL DAY, WHAT A WASTE A SPACE

Terry

I'm not sure why someone would come into the blog to ask TMZ not to publish what is all over the national news. How dramatic can one get!
Don't come into the blog idiots. Go over to Disney Worlds Blog until the situation disappears.

COCO

To: #7 MLD - Good point. I do have very mix feelings about this. My first thoughts were...This guy came to the house and found his wife and son murdered, then he killed himself.-

But maybe I can't imagine a father killing his son and my brain jsut make excuses.

welle

Go to hell JCD.

spoon smith

KEEP IT UP WITH THAT SAME POST THERE, THANK GOD FOR CUT AND PASTE SATAN

Jhan Stevens

what is REALLY sad is the way WWE was glorifying this monster yesterday in their "tribute"

Terry

# 21
Maybe he sent the text planning to put the dogs away, then other things took over his sick mind, It's so hard to try to figure someone out like that, we cant get to where he was in his head. I just wish his wife would have left long ago.

spoon smith