WWE Releases Benoit Text Messages

6/26/2007 11:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris BenoitIt keeps getting more bizarre with every detail ...

Chris Benoit sent a series of text messages to WWE co-workers, some from his dead wife's cell phone. According to WWE.com, all five text messages were sent between 3:53 AM and 3:58 AM on June 24. He then committed suicide.

The messages revealed that Benoit distributed information on where to find his remains, and the enclosed location of his attack dogs.

Below are the times and content of text messages Benoit sent to co-workers, as first reported by WWE:

• 3:53 AM - Chris Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"
  • 3:53 AM - Chris Benoit's cell phone: "The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open."
  • 3:54 AM - Nancy Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"
  • 3:55 AM - Nancy Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"
  • 3:58 AM - Nancy Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"

tnchick31

This won't be the end. Vince McMahon is pure living evil. He pushes these people and gets them hooked on drugs and uses them up and kicks them to the curb!! He is the devil incarnate!! He will never give up WWE.....MONEY.....GREED..... None of this truly matters to that man. He just keeps making money and people keep watching it and going to the "performances". People need to get fed up and say "NO MORE"!!!! Too many people have died. This was too much.

Terry

I agree the story belongs on TMZ. The coward was a celebrity and just because it has a extremely sad ending should not mean it is sensored. Changes need to be made with in WWE, Maybe this will push that along.

spoon smith

NOTHINGS HAPPING WITH PARIS, SO THIS IS THE NEXT BEST THINGS FOR OUR DEPRAVED SOULS

spoon smith

BY US I MEAN YOU. HUMAN CONDITION

hmmm

Thank you TMZ for having the gutz to cover this. Understandably it is not "celebrity gossip" but we as the public have a right to know what happened to this family. A lot of people are stunned and horrified that this is a man that has been looked up to and he could do such a thing.. personally if something is known i want to know about it as well. I follow the legal world very closely and i really appreciate a site where they hold nothing back. I am tired of the Paris Hilton crap but I am not complaining about TMZ posting so much about her. I just don't read those stories. I am very new to TMZ so I do not know how often something like this is actually published on this site but i appreciate the updates. and i would like to know more about the stamford ip address. I am in no way saying that he did not do this. but mayb there were other factors. Dont read the articles if you don't want to it's that simple!!!

Lanie

TMZ, do NOT listen to these people-- Please keep reporting on this tragedy. Both Chris and his wife were public figures--- they sought out the limelight--of course, this is going to be a newsworthy story.

I believe that Nancy was a victim of domestic violence-- according to her 2003 divorce filing... These stories NEED to be reported on. They may help another abused woman (or man) get help. PLEASE DO NOT STOP REPORTING ON THIS!

This is celebrity gossip--and these two individuals were celebrities. If you do not want to read about this story--skip over it and read about others.

come on

This is a horrible tragedy, and definitely more important than the normal crap on TMZ, but come on. You people are never satisfied. First TMZ doesn't have anything newsworthy to write about and then they talk about something they shouldn't. Where is the fine line?? Back off and read the news somewhere else then.

spoon smith

I'M WRITING VINCE ON THE BALLOT COME NOVEMBER.

chris

let them rest in peace!!!!

Terry

#32 - Jim while I respect your right to have a opinion the Police have already stated their belief that it was indeed a murder suicide and laid out how they believe it happened. I'm not sure what else to wait for.

Lanie

Domestic violence/murders should NOT be ignored!!!! I hope this gets even more publicity that it has already. Let this be a lesson to all victims of domestic abuse-- the person will NOT change-- and if you are not careful- you are NOT only putting yourself at risk--but your child, as well.

Do NOT stop reporting on this, TMZ. I am begging you.

booger9

Why shouldn't this be reported on TMZ? I don't get it... WWE is mainstream entertainment, this is a huge story; why not report the facts as they come in?

If it was OJ (again), I'm sure nobody would be complaining.

It's a macabre situation, but entertainment/gossip related nonetheless.

Connie

To "Satan Owns Chris Benoit"

Agreed!!!

spoon smith

PLEASE TMZ...KEEP SATISFYING MY MORBID CURIOSITY, PLEASE...(GIVE ME A BREAK)4REAL

Nicky

This whole thing is just crazy and I can't turn away. I'm not a fan of the WWE or anything, but I have close friends that are and even they are shocked and sadden by the whole thing. As of now, no one knows for sure what happened and we probably never will since the only people in the house are dead.

It's sad. It's horrible. But the people saying it was a coward for killing himself too need to realize that god is going to be far WORSE to deal with then ANY court system we have here. He is going to be held accountable for what he did. You people just won't have the "pleasure" of witnessing it. The only reason I wish he didn't kill himself was so we'd know what happened and why he did it. Because with no witnesses, we may never know. We can say it was roid rage, we can say he was depressed, we can say this and that but they are the only three that really know.

To the people that are saying this shouldnt be reported - don't read it. You have commented on EVERY post about this. Stop reading. I for one know I want to read it. Because TMZ is the only one that doesn't sugar coat it. They tell you the things that other news won't and that's why I come here. I know it won't be sugarcoated, but I know it will be facts.