How Paris Punked the Paps

6/27/2007 7:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In her interview with Larry King, Paris described how she pulled a fast one on the media at the MTV Movie Awards by making everyone think she wasn't going to jail that night. Paris says she fooled everyone because they didn't get the shot of her going in. Well, Paris, not exactly! For the record, TMZ got the shot!

The full interview airs tonight at 9:00 PM ET on CNN.

Sue the Crap out of Her!!!!!!!

Us Weekly Magazine "BLACKS OUT PARIS' Finally, an entertainment magazine with some common decency. Now if the other media outlets show some decency and drop her like the dead fish she is, we will all be happy.. WAY TO GO Us WEEKLY!!!!!!

hueylong

This interview disgusts me as well as this website. Have always been a bigger fan of other sites and now I know why-this site sells its soul for 'scoops' like the one it is getting by kissing Paris Hilton's posterior. Disgraceful. This woman is AWFUL.

Amy Silverman

Who cares about this witch? Soliders died in Iraq today,children straving,ethnic cleansing in Dafur and Larry King and CNN is covering this loser????? Disgraceful

lanette

I don't know why people hate her..

If I were her I'd party all the time to!!!

What A Joke

i watched the larry king interview. how pathetic. i was hoping she would appear smart & sincere. she wanted to tell people what she went through?? being "closterphobic" was her medical excuse?!?! give me a break. she's a joke. booooo!!!!!!

Bear

Well....I am watching Larry's interview now....I will say that I do believe what Paris is saying...she has handled herself very well...I think she is being honest in everything she is saying..
I wish her the best..I have gone from a Paris Hilton Non-Fan.....to a
PARIS HILTON SUPPORTER

you go girl....

Could it be TRUE?? ONE can only HOPE

Ughhhhh......Larry keeps saying cell..and she had not once said..I was in the medical ward.....Ughhhh.....unfriggenbelievable

Only swim in the Ocean

Live my ass. Sad.

Could it be TRUE?? ONE can only HOPE

Oh Bear.....Handling herself well????? yeah..it hard to answer those really tough questions.....Its all about HER....comeon now.

MATT

CLAUSTROPHOBIA MY ASS! YOU CAN TELL SHE WAS LYING SHE KEPT LOOKING DOWN TALKING ABOUT BEING CLAUSTROPHOBIC. SHES SUCH A TURD.

plw

just saw her tell larry king she was told she could drive to and from work. he did not even bother asking her if when driving 70mph at night with lights out was on her way to work. i am very disappointed in this so called interview. they whole thing must have been scripted. she is making me even sicker of her as she speaks about how "poor little me" was treated unfairly by the judge. i am going to turn off larry king forever.

MATT

SHE LOOKS LIKE HELL. DAMMM

Parents Need to Know

13 March 2006

Elton Bans Hilton from Future Oscar Parties

Sir Elton John has reportedly banned socialite Paris Hilton from his future post-Oscar parties, after she failed to make a compulsory donation to the rocker's AIDS charity. The hotel heiress and her boyfriend Stavros Niarchos III attended John's annual bash at Hollywood's Pacific Design Center last Sunday.

A party source tells website PageSix.com, "The party is a benefit gala, and tickets are $2,500 a pop. When it was suggested to her that she donate the money, Paris just said, 'Don't you know who I am?' and waltzed right in. Isn't she supposed to be wealthy?

Everyone else paid. She won't be asked back." A representative for the Elton John AIDS Foundation confirms The Simple Life reality TV star did not pay for her ticket. However, Hilton's spokesperson insists the party girl intends to make a donation, saying, "Paris did instruct her accountant to cut a check for $10,000. They should get their money."
-----------------------------------------------

I doubt anything will have changed with this "ho" - she hasn't grown out of the "Its All About Me" mode!

Beautiful Baby

Looks like she is still wrapped up in herself . what a joke this interview is...all about me me me ...putiing the blame on others like her lawyer....her old friends etc unbelievable waste of tv ..larry King need to put someone with some interest on

Ash

I'm happy to see she is coping and handling herself with dignity. She went through a very difficult situation. If you have not gone through that, you have no idea what it's like. Who of you has not been young and made a mistake and gotten caught at some point. She's human. Don't tear her down.