Paris Just Says No to Drugs!

6/27/2007 10:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry's inquiring mind wanted to know, so he went there and asked Paris if she has ever been addicted to drugs. Paris said no, adding she's "not a big drinker."

Party on, Paris!

Paris' first post-slammer interview on Larry King Live

Mel

VAPID WHORE DID NOT CHANGE - SHE IS STILL A VAPID WHORE WHO THINKS THE WORLD OWES HER!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE LIKE HARVEY LEVIN WHO WORSHIP THIS FALSE IDOL!!!

nina

ugh... Anderson Cooper is such a tool! Oh by the way, did he mention that his mother is Gloria Vanderbilt yet?

You rock Paris!!!

Anonymous

Paris looks beautiful. They made her look like Madonna for some reason though.

Only swim in the Ocean

83. Larry. What is your favorite Bible passage?

Paris. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Blank Stare.................................................................................................................................................

I am only 26

Bwahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha

getreal

Did she really say that with a straight face?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

how sad

oops...I meant "eye"

what's wrong with her left eye?

Perez Hilton

GREAT INTERVIEW! Paris did amazing,all the best to our Princess!

TEAM PARIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessi

My favorite part was "I have no friends in Rehab" Ouch! I know it's no secret that Lindsay and her are not friends but still OUCH!!

Attractive?

I cannot believe I wasted the last 20 minutes of my life watching this skanky woman. Horrible, horror of a woman.

AshleyNicole

Robert Friedman

I believe the question was "Have you ever been addicted to drugs" not "have you ever tried drugs?"

Why the hate for this girl? I hope she does well in spite of all the naysayers. It would be nice to see someone find themselves and turn over a new stone. Afterall, she is only 26.

Good luck Paris. Don't disappoint those of us who are rooting for you.

Switch

Nothing without the last name.....Hilton

how sad

TMZ.....STOP THE MINUTE BY MINUTE PARIS STORIES!!!!

The interview was lame, lame, lame.

Mel

VAPID WHORE TOLD THE STATISTICS OF WOMEN WHO REALLY DO TIME FOR THEIR CRIME AND DON'T GET SPECIAL TREATMENT..

OMG THAT SLIP WITH VAPID WHORE SAYING "IT'S REALLY SAD" IS MY NEW HEADER ON MY BLOG!!!!! THANK YOU VAPID WHORE!!!!!!!

AND THE ACADEMY SELECTS VAPID WHORE FOR WORSE SINCERE INTERVIEW EVER GIVEN!!!!

Mel

VAPID WHORE SAYS THANK YOU!!!

"21. The question wasn't "have you ever done drugs" it was "have you ever been ADDICTED to drugs" technically you can party and not consider yourself an addict... So how did she lie about anything? Posted at 10:13PM on Jun 27th 2007 by AshleyNicole"

I WAS HOPING SOMEONE WOULD NOTICE THAT I DELIVERED THOSE LINES EXACTLY AS MY HANDLERS TOLD ME TOO!!!!