Paris Just Says No to Drugs!

6/27/2007 10:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry's inquiring mind wanted to know, so he went there and asked Paris if she has ever been addicted to drugs. Paris said no, adding she's "not a big drinker."

Party on, Paris!

Paris' first post-slammer interview on Larry King Live

Virginia

Sure, she'll say no to drugs and alvohol . Now that she has been made a public example and stupidly broike the law. Maybe she is sincere by wanting to change her life and help others, ect. But a saint she aint.

Lana

Was it just me or did she kind of just repeat the same thing a lot?

patty cake

she's chronic pot smoker...

kim suck

are we done yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

Mel

WOW ANDERSON COOPER HEARD ME SCREAMING AT THE TV!!!!

HARVEY LEVIN SHE LET YOU DOWN! SHE DIDN'T SOUND SINCERE AND YOU LOOK LIKE AN ASS FOR SUPPORTING HER!!!

VAPID WHORE SAYS I WILL DRAW HARVEY A NEW PICTURE AND COLOR WITH THE NEW CRAYONS MOMMY AND DADDY BOUGHT ME!!!!

Alex Farquharson

what about all these comments and I so remember doing a line of coke with her in the stalls of 'Revolution'

...I'm so hot

justafu

TO ALL YOU HATERS: DA BYYYYYYYYYYYYYTCH IS STILL RICH & YOU AREN'T!!! LIVE WITH IT!!! LOL!!!

susan

Welcome Home Paris!!!! The world is once again a much more beautiful place with you back in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay strong...stay beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

how sad

Dear Diary,
I was just on Larry King and I think I did well. I practiced all my answers,
even though they were all lies. You see, I need for the public to think that I have
really changed. I can't believe all the hate mail I got in jail....I could never let
Larry King know that. Anyway, bye for now.

Who really cares

I guess that video of her smoking mushrooms in Amsterdam doesn't count as drug use!

kim suck

sorry miss herpie but vicodin is a drug!

Switch

#31 Yes you are "just a fool"

plus i don't care to be rich.

Nichol0999

Does Harvey Levin actually supply all the hate remarks on comments? Or does he have a
few guys who do it?

By the way, We are still waiting for a retraction and apology for the "hatchet job" on Kelly
Clarkson". We will be back until we get it.

XoXoJennJordanXoXo

COKE WHORE

lvlyia

PEOPLE MAGAZINE-JESSE IS A PHONEY,, WHEN ASKED IF ANY MONEY WAS EXCHANGED FOR THE INTERVIEW AND PHOTO'S ,,,HE STUMBLED ON HIS WORDS FOR 5 MIN BEFORE HE COULD ANSWER ANDERSON COOPER...

AND ANDERSON COOPER HAD TO ASK ,,IT TWICE TO MAKE CLEAR THAT THEY/PEOPLE MAGAZINE DID NOT EXCHANGE MONEY,,FOR THE INTERVIEW OR PHOTO'S ,,,CAUSE I THINK ANDERSON COOPER KNEW ,,,THEY REALLY DID EXCHANGE MONEY ,,BUT ARE HIDDENING IT,,, LOVE YOU ANDERSON COOPER,,,GOOD REPORTING...LOL..

ANDERSON COPPER ,,,I LOVED YOUR SHOW TONIGHT,,HE AND SOME OF THE PEOPLE ON HIS SHOW WHERE TOTALLY ACTING SMITTEN,ON HER STUPID INTERVIEW,,,,LOL.....

THEY WOULD LAUGH AT HER INTERVIEW AT LARRY KING LIVE... HE DID A BETTER JOB,,THEN LARRY KING,,,AND HE DIDNT EVEN INTERVIEW HER..

LOVE THE ANDERSON COOPER SHOW,,,EXCELLENT JOB TONIGHT ...ON PARIS..