Plaster of Paris

6/27/2007 3:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How does Paris manage to look that, um, good? With three trunks of make up, enough false eyelashes for a Pretty Little Princess pageant, and a white-jacketed professional, that's how!

It doesn't look like she's taking TMZ's natural look advice. 90% of 209,000 voters in our unscientific poll said that a makeup-free Paris is more attractive than a painted Paris. This pro makeup person swung by the Hilton family's Bel Air mansion yesterday, so it looks like the ex-con will be caking on the foundation, shoveling on the shadow and gluing on the wonky-eyelashes. Stars aren't blind!

You can see Paris' new look tonight on CNN's "Larry King Live," in her first post-incarceration TV interview.

jaime

i wish she would look how she did when she got out..

Blah blah blah

She's a different person? NOT, looks like she is the same phony piece of crap as before

montana mike

that's too bad because she did look quite refreshing without the makeup and stuff. ok paris, tonight you have a great opportunity to show the world that you have changed for the better. hopefully the things you said when you were locked up, were not b.s. people are willing to overlook the stuff you did if you don't go back to your so-called princess ways

getting tired of crap

And you thought looking like a two bit hooker was easy.

Nick

Lindsay, Britney, or anyone else > Paris

Laura

What a shame.

Queensryche Rules

TMZ is now in the censorship biz. Deleting post they don't like. Typical loser b.s.

I have to stop myself

She still had makeup on when she got out. She just didn't have as much on as usually. What do you think Christina A. looks like with nothing? Ha Haaa

Nick

Lindsay has acting, Britney has "music" while Paris has.....NOTHING! Paris will be Talentless Forever and TMZ will always kiss her ass

Rock of

What a PR fluff piece. What a coincendence that the items are shown in full view.

huh

She looked so bangable without all that make-up.

I guess that a LEOPARD can't change it's spots, or in this case.....a skank can't put down her mask that signifies her persona of being "dumb"

Skank is as skank does

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

I FIND IT IRONIC THAT I KEEP SEEING DENISE RICHARDS ADVERTISMENTS ON THIS WEB SITE FOR A LUA HOSTED BY THE NICOLE BROWN FOUNDATION AGAINST DOMESTIC ABUSE.

DIDN'T TMZ POST THE EXCERPTS FROM THE IF I DIT IT MANUSCRIPT OF OJ LAST WEEK? I'M SURE THEY DIDN'T WANT IT POSTED, YET THE BROWNS ARE PAYING TMZ FOR THE ADVERTISING!

ME

It must take HOURS to look trashy. I would never put that much crap on my face.

CALLMEJULS

Too bad she needs all that junk!

Is it Just me?

You know what made up or not Paris is a Nobody.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments