Plaster of Paris

6/27/2007 3:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How does Paris manage to look that, um, good? With three trunks of make up, enough false eyelashes for a Pretty Little Princess pageant, and a white-jacketed professional, that's how!

It doesn't look like she's taking TMZ's natural look advice. 90% of 209,000 voters in our unscientific poll said that a makeup-free Paris is more attractive than a painted Paris. This pro makeup person swung by the Hilton family's Bel Air mansion yesterday, so it looks like the ex-con will be caking on the foundation, shoveling on the shadow and gluing on the wonky-eyelashes. Stars aren't blind!

You can see Paris' new look tonight on CNN's "Larry King Live," in her first post-incarceration TV interview.

UH...OHHHH!

Paris Hilton: PEOPLE's Exclusive Interview

WEDNESDAY JUNE 27, 2007 09:00 AM EDT

Paris Hilton: PEOPLE's Exclusive Interview | Paris Hilton
"Thank God I'm free!"
These were the words of Paris Hilton, smiling and fluffing her newly replaced blonde hair extensions Tuesday at her grandfather's Bel Air mansion, just hours after her release from the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, Calif.

Piglet Baldwin

I think the make-up trunks are for the blade carrying them. A white belt? Even a repressed heterosensual from the midwest knows you don't don a white belt...unless you work for Good Humor.

welle

If she wants.

Great Doo

WHO'S THE HOTTIE CARRYING THE SUIT CASE OF MAKEUP? NICE.........

zoe

Paris is really pretty without makeup. She looks better without all that makeup. I hope she is serious about doing good things for others

PC

Enough with Paris, I think she is ugly and she should fix her nose with all the money she has

me

Jeez......all that and she still looks like the bride of Frankenstein. Only this left is a face transplant. Should throw in a brain to go with it.

ayer

skippin' larry king 2nyt

SlappDaddy

She looked much better when she walked out of the joint, all fresh faced, but it just goes to show that you can't teach an old dog new tricks. She'll fall back into her old ways shortly.

monique

Earth to TMZ, everyone is losing interest in Paris. Why don't you follow suit?

Andrea

I can't imagine Paris talking to Larry King for a whole entire hour! I did not think that she was intelligent enough to carry on a 15 minute coversation muchless a whole hours worth. I bet she will end up making a complete fool of herself!

Could it be TRUE?? ONE can only HOPE

I often think....after reading her "history", and having followed this sick tale of TastlessParis..

WHAT decent man, and his family is going to accept a woman with her questionable past.
If My son were to bring her home, I would have him committed!!!!

Her money means nothing at all...She is totally classLESS

Brit's cooch

You can put makeup on a pig, too, but it's still just a pig.

SlappDaddy

Let's face it, Paris Hilton is what she is, this is all she knows, this is her parents fault, I mean Paris is just a blonde dimwit, and the parents just stood by and let it happen.

SLUT FOR EVER