Aloha Paris!

6/28/2007 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ spies are in the know about Paris. Paris was in the International First Class Lounge at United Airlines this morning, wearing a disguise -- a black wig and a straw hat.

She has left the lounge and we're told she's Maui bound!

Wicked1

Any chance she will be eaten by a shark? I agree with other posters.........SHUT UP ABOUT PARIS ALREADY. She went to jail, she is out...NOW MOVE ON to other news!

Spurs

Doesn't her probation state that she cannot be in any liquor establishment, and, the last time I looked, a lounge was considered a liquor establishment.

me

well if you all must know yes I am going to Hawaii. You all made me feel like one of those pigs they roast at one of those, uhmm how do you spell it, oh.....lew-owws. So I thought.....that sounds like fun so I am going to a lew-oww. You are all just jealous that I can go whenever I want, wherever I want. So remember when you do make your first million I still have way more than you. Go back to your public schools and trailer park homes and let me shop in peace. You dont realize how hard it is to be me, it's just so hard I tell you.

What do you look like?

Am I the only one who's sick of Paris? Enough already!

MADD

you can't hide those size 11 feet

calilife4me

PARIS:

I HOPE YOUR PLANE CRASHES AND YOU DIE!! HOPEFULLY YOUR SKANK SISTER, WHORE MOTHER, AND RETARD FATHER ALL DIE WITH YOU!!

If it is true...

I am glad, hopefully we can get a break. Keep moving westward Paris and head to Papua New Guinea for a few weeks.

If it is true...

Sick of It All

GOODBYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE

Cynic

With any luck, she'll drink one too many papaya coladas and stumble into a volcano.

Mary T.

Harvey, you are like a bad disease that won't go away....Who's business is it if she goes on a trip????? LET IT GO HARVEY.................

DawnBl

Paris says she wants to help people with M.S. PLEASE, I have M.S. - haven't we suffered enough!!!!!

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

GOOD.........DON'T COME BACK

Just my opinion

Good for her! I hope she has an excellent time! She deserves some R & R.
Wish I was going with her!

Paris, I am so glad all this is over with.

Mike Miller

Paris please stay out of the lounge's and go to an AA meeting,I am concerned for your welfare,don't do what I did,you'll regret it. FOR THE PEOPLE ON HERE,YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF MORONS,IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT PARIS DONT BE POSTING ON HER SITE'S,DUMMIES.