Aloha Paris!

6/28/2007 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ spies are in the know about Paris. Paris was in the International First Class Lounge at United Airlines this morning, wearing a disguise -- a black wig and a straw hat.

She has left the lounge and we're told she's Maui bound!

Love Paris

Good Lord, probation is not parole! And she doesn't have to report to a probation officer on summary probation. She can go where she wants to, even Europe. Anyone who has the money can serve their time at home w/an ankle device, but it is VERY COSTLY! And Paris chose to do her time in jail, before she flipped out!

What the judge did to Paris is completely unfair! My son broke his probabion more than once and he didn't do a minute of jail time! And for a lot worse offenses than driving w/out a license.

I'd l ike to see the City Attorney's wife, MIchelle Delgadillo, go directly to jail for having a bench warrant out for her arrest for NINE YEARS! That's a real crime, people! Driving w/out insurance, w/out car registration and on a suspended license. Three time loser, where's her jail sentence? Has she even been to court? Has she been given the opportunity to be stripped searched by a prison guard??? Noooo, not yet...

We should start a movement demanding both Rocky and Michelle Delgadillo go to jail. Him for loaning city property to a criminal, and also for his covering up the accident and the money, paid by you and me, us Tax Payers, to fix the car!

GLAD YOU'RE OUT, PARIS! Have fun in Hawaii!

Love from me

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

She didn't do time for a felony. If you watched the interview last night she explained that it was a limited probation & she wasn't required to check in with a p.o.

Lola - I can't read all that nonsense (scroll!)

biglou

PARIS HAVE A GREAT TIME IN HAWAII, IF THATS YOUR DESTINATION.i JUST WISH i WAS THERE TOO RIGHT NOW . LOU

Nance

I wish she would stay there a really ....really....really long time ..as in never come back

LaLocke

Paris is off to Hawii to not drink and not smoke weed. Perhaps she can spend some time actually reading the Bible so she can have a favorite passage.

Your'e Fired!

For ONCE I am in support of those scavengers known as PAPS!!!!! CATCH HER DOING EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING...............MAKE HER "VACATION" AS MISERABLE AS YOU CAN!!!!!!

wtf

typical.....if she was "sincere" would she be right off on a vacation instead of spending time with family, friends and her animals that she missed so much....Paris only cares about Paris. Hair weave, hair colorist and makeup artist at the ready when she got home....not too shallow or anything now....and I thought I was done ripping this c a new a-hole

Mike Miller

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL PHENOMONEN,PARIS TAKING THE US BY STORM AND POSSIBLE THE WORLD. EVERYONE IS RAVING ABOUT PARIS, AND HAS SHE CHANGED., ONLY TIME WILL TELL. WE WILL BE GLUED TO OUR TV'S AND THE INTERNET FOR MORE INFO. PARIS IS NOW THE MOST FAMOUS IN THE WORLD. CONGRATS PARIS,GOOD WORK.

Mike Miller

Avamp1

If I had your money, I would have chartered my own jet...

calilife4me

PARIS IS A LOSER AND SO ARE HER FANS!!

WE POST BECAUSE THIS IS A BLOG SITE. WE POST ON ALL BLOGS!

IT JUST SO HAPPENS PARIS IS BLOWING HARVEY AND MOST OF THE ARTICLES ON TMZ ARE ABOUT PARIS HILTON.

calilife4me

DID PARIS' PLANE CRASH YET?

DIE PLEASE, DIE!!!!

calilife4me

Actually....I hope she scuba dives and gets killed Steve Irwin style!

Rockmelon

Aw! Com'on. The girl actually doesn't have to prove anything. She's a private citizen just like us. If she owes anything to anybody, it's her parents, not us.

Personally, I wish her the best. She has quite a bit of cleanup to do on her reputation and that will take a lot of time!

scott david richardson

Shes going over there to film her movie which is going to be called
BIMBO IN MAUI STARRING HER AND NICOLE RICHIE BEFORE SHE GOS OFF TO DO HER TIME.....