Megan Fox

On Becoming Angelina

6/28/2007 2:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

First she stole Angie's signature over-the-shoulder tat. Now she's doing her over-the-shoulder pose! What's next? Looks like the lips!

Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie
For "Transformers" star Megan Fox, morphing is in season this summer. Few can so enviably emulate one of the most gorgeous women in the world. But has Angelina found her match?

Who's got it goin' on? Angie or her wannabe?

Funny Answers

It seems the young girl it looking for her idenity. So, she will copy Angelina for awhile, then change. It takes time for some young women to find out who and what they are, look at all the Paris, Lindsey, Nicoles out there. The normal young women buys whatever they sell. They want to be them, look at the party girls, almost no cloths on, drugs, alcohol etc. Cloths that cost a lot, but have less than a yard of material. Let it go, she is having fun finding herself. By next year, she will either come into her own look, or copy someone else. Give her a brake.

Yep

I agree, Angelina is beautiful inside and out.

I'm so sick of people blaming her for Brad and Jens break up. Brad and Jen are to blame. No one else.

Also, Angelina has donated tons of money to help people in the good 'ol USA but you don't hear it as much because it's not her job. She and Brad donated millions to the New Orleans relief fund when that happened and to others. At least she isn't sitting around worried about her tan, shopping all the time and having "Oh poor me" parties all the time.

Charlotte

Who cares what Angelina does... At least she is doing something to help others. It's alot more then the Hollywood trash can say. Who do you think you are to have the right to tell her how to spend HER money and time.

CALLMEJULS

Your crap about Angies UN work, and what she does and does not do, etc. etc. is a load of crap! There is absolutely nothing preventing her from adopting a homeless kid in America! And BTW, the government takes better care of illegal aliens than Americans! Now go back to your soaps or get busy scratching those lottery tickets or whatever it is you do besides fantasizing about the incredibly shrinking woman!

jewish smewish,,

no white woman can beat angelina's lips naturally (with out lip/collagen injections) the other girl is gorgeous and needs to get her own unique look

how sad

Response to "CALLMEJULS"

I'm hetero and married. I don't think about Angelina unless the topic is in front of me.
Of course, Angelina doesn't care about me...she doesn't know me....duh.

I have a master degree....and....I do volunteer work with 4 different organizations.....
I believe in helping others and I have great respect for anyone else who does the same.

ready933

LATER, you are going to bring another illegal alien into the US, thats all we need. Sure lets not take care of the million + starving kids here.............. I sure don't know how you people sleep at night.

CALLMEJULS

Response to Wake up

Sure you do honey! (have a MS) ......Apparently Angelina believes in helping others, as she helped herself to another womans man!.......Let me guess, are you that hook nosed lady that she just portrayed in the movie? According to Angie, thats her new BFF! Too bad that movie tanked! You and she both need to learn, that in the court of public opinion, she lost long ago!

Charlotte

CALLMEJULS

Why are you here? Don't you have some homeless kids you could be adopting right now? That's right you would rather just sit on your azz and direct others on how they should be helping.

CALLMEJULS

Angie is that you? Get off this site and go help Brad with the kids! Even a boulder knows, hat you are doing your best to keep him in bondage! All those kids might clinch it! Now I know you dont like the little one that you called a blob, but try anyway dear, ok??!!

Yep

Hey CALLMEJULS

In the court of public opinion, Angelina has not lost by a long shot. More and more people admire her now than ever before. Just read all the positive posts about her in this story and in others.

how sad

CALLMEJULS

The majority of the posters agree with me....so you are in the minority.....
You sound like you're obsessed with big nose Jen...get over it...get over it.

You are spending an awful lot of time and energy on the Angelina topic.
Take a deep breadth and relax...try to think of only good things...and be happy
for a world where people believe in helping each other. Peace out.

CALLMEJULS

#58. You are dead wrong! You need to go global! Look at all the stories here on TMZ regarding Brangelina, and you will find that most of the posts are negative! Now that should be enough to keep you busy for a while. And when you are done doing that, go eat another twinkie! I have other things going on today, (like work and school) and really dont have time to suffer fools! Not to worry, I am sure someone else will pick up my thread latter in the day!!!

Charlotte

Poor CALLMEJULS, Envy is the ulcer of the soul.

Yep

I have to agree with #58
People around the globe love Angie. The only ones who dont are kids like yourself whom seem to think they she broke up Brad and Jennifers marriage which anyone with an IQ above 12 would know better. No one can break up anyone else's marriage if it were good to begin with. How much have you done to help out your fellow human race? anything? I thought not.