(Old) Spice Girls

Back Together

6/28/2007 11:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Almost 10 years (and a few kids) since they last performed together, all five members of the Spice Girls announced their reunion tour today. Cue up the backing vocals!

Below from left: (Posh, Sporty, Ginger, Baby, Scary)

Spice Girls
Above from left: (Sporty, Ginger, Posh, Scary, Baby)

The Girls will play 11 shows in December and January, beginning in Los Angeles on Dec. 7, anniversary of the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Zigazig ha!

More Today in TMZ History

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Deport_this_limey_back_home_to_England

Give me a break.... They are all horrible, talentless and ugly. Please go back to your own country you're NOT welcome over here in the US... Why does the UK always export their Euro Trash over here...Please TMZ write a lot of negative stuff about the Beckhams so they leave ...........PLEASE!!

Deport_this_limey_back_home_to_England

PLEASE LEAVE OUR COUNTRY AND GO BACK TO YOUR GREY MISERABLE COUNTRY ....... NO ONE WHATS TO HEAR YOUR CRAP OVER HERE..!!

ian

What the hell was Eddie thinking. Scary just had a baby and look how hot she is! He is crazy !!!!!!!!!!!

Maggie

Darn, where did I put my ear plugs? They are never around when you need them. For the love of God....Why are they getting back together? They sucked the first time around. Who is going to be their opening act, New Kids on the Block?

The Expatriot

Don't know. Which one is which?

Sharon

Sporty & Scary looks so much better now! I'll be there in london 15 december!

Tia

Melanie C gets the award for best turn around... from track pants to womanhood.... stunning!

Nicole

OMG!!!!! I love spice girls!!!!! I was so obsessed with them when I was younger!!!! I'm so depressed that I cant see them in concert because I heard they arent coming to Illinois!!!!! It would be so awesome to see them!! I would be sooooooooo happy!

Nicole

It would be amazing if I could see them in concert!!!! I'm so depressed because I probably cant!

spicefan

Spice girls are the best then and now so people with negative comments go do the laundry!!!!

SPICE GIRLS FOREVER

Matt

1st off to Christy, have you even seen this clothing line that she has launched here in the u.s? Prolly not...do you know what the sales are so far for it?! No you dont cause if you did, you would shut your mouth, cause she has already hit it big here in the states in the short time they have been here already.

and as for David Beckham, well lets see, he isnt like our soccer stars here, cause he isnt from here, I have been following Beckham since before the victoria david merger, and let me tell you his a kick ass player, and he will do us great here, I know it...

So next time before you start hatin on someone(s) find out your info 1st before you make yourself look like a fool by ranting about something you know nothing about....HOW YOU DOIN?!

RameyGirl86

They all look better even Ginger in that grann dress and posh tryin to hard to be hot

Lin

Actually in an interview 'Posh' has never been very happy by her teeth and even when she got veneers she still does not like to smile. With her type of career it doesn't work but she's successful anyways.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6