(Old) Spice Girls

Back Together

6/28/2007 11:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Almost 10 years (and a few kids) since they last performed together, all five members of the Spice Girls announced their reunion tour today. Cue up the backing vocals!

Below from left: (Posh, Sporty, Ginger, Baby, Scary)

Spice Girls
Above from left: (Sporty, Ginger, Posh, Scary, Baby)

The Girls will play 11 shows in December and January, beginning in Los Angeles on Dec. 7, anniversary of the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Zigazig ha!

More Today in TMZ History

bkyln

For the most part, they look better now.

Christy

POSH should realized that she is a nobody here in the US..............and also that shes not attracting...........

sara g.

Posh doesn't look too happy, does she..she doesn't like to share the attention...

inmyopinion

Posh is just nasty - too skinny. There's thin and there's skinny and she has gone too far.

Christy

Posh's husband is also a nobody.........like no one like soccer here.

getting tired of crap

They have all aged well and FYI I didn't care for them way back when.

Jac

Posh hasn't changed at all. Well, her hair has, but the someone-shoved-a-pinecone-up-my-butt-and-it's-stuck-there look on her face sure hasn't. I'm sure she's a nice woman, but you wouldn't be able to tell by those pictures. She looks like a frigid jerk.

And Scary Spice got hotter. @________@

MOM

I DON'T GET IT EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Ms. V

They're old because they are in their early 30's? That's just silly. They all look MUCH better now. I really wish the media would quit pretending that only women in their 20's have any merit. Yeah, we all should be just like Lidnsey and Britney and Paris...let's all aim higher.

Just my opinion

They look much better now. Except someone how looks like a pryaing mantis now who is starving.

Scary spice looks better now, the others - don't really stick out my mind except in these pictures, they look better now.

TheONE

they all look great! ..Once again Posh with that serious Face...come on girl show some teeth...dont be so stuck up. you know you need this for your career

come on

I love posh's hair, I'm sorry, but I do. Doesn't anyone else think its fabulous?

kate

In recent pictures of "Posh" I have wondered why she never smiles. She really has an arrogant look to her, either that or she is just never very happy.

eileen

Who does posh think she is - naughty sandy from grease?

tg

They all look improved, very much improved.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments