Paris Ditches Mainland to Get Lei'd

6/28/2007 7:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An incognito Paris Hilton arrived in Maui this afternoon. Aloha, freebird!

The uncaged, jetsetting heiress was in a jail cell for three and a half weeks -- then had to endure a full hour of work being questioned by Larry King. It's time for a vacay, baby!

The ex-con/socialite borrowed a floppy straw hat from the Scarecrow, slapped on a pair of granny chic sunglasses and a ratty black wig from the Britney Spears collection to complete her mystery island look.

lr

She has permission to go out of state just like lots of others on probation. I don't get it at all. If all you hate her so much why are you wasting your time watching her interview and leaving messages? And I can't believe how many of you are calling her stupid and uneducated and you can even spell or use proper english. If you hate her so much go find something else to do with your time. Like volunteer for a charity or something worthwhile like you keep bitching she doesn't do. You are no better than she is.

i don't like this spoiled bitch

Yeah! That's right Paris go away and NEVER COME BACK!!!!!!

Ash

How Fun! I wish I was going back soon. I miss Maui.I suppose next we'll see Paris swim suit pics here on TMZ. Wow, they really follow her all over.

Paris the Skank

I agree I hope she keeps going west until we don't have to hear about this skank anymore. Better yet, if she were to fall off the face of the earth, now that would be news worthy!!!

TMZ is so pathetic to devote so much time to this skank!!!!!!!!

anonymous

she is probably going to score some weed. i didn't think you were allowed to leave that state when you are probation? i know, i know, she lives by a different set of rules than the rest of us.

Mrs. Jackson

#28, I would have avoided the question and not blatantly LIED on national TV, how in your right mind could you defend this girl, oh Im sorry Kathy Hilton, this must be you writing.

tango565

I am happy for paris !

lr

she isn't getting special treatment #33 - SHE HAS PERMISSION TO GO JUST LIKE LOTS OF OTHERS ON PROBATION!!!

Andrea

Paris is a complete idiot if she thought that she was really disguised and that no one would recognize her! But then again we are talking about the same person who obviously did not think that she would get caught lying about never using drugs either!She proved on the Larry King show that she has not changed a bit. She blamed her Attorney for everything. Then she did not take any responsibility at all for her actions by saying that she did nothing wrong and did not deserve to go to jail not to mention all of the lies that she told! Larry proved that she did not find God and had not in fact read the Bible by asking her what her favorite scripture was and of course she could not answer that question. Then Anderson Cooper proved that she was lying about using drugs by showing the pictures of her smoking pot! Even before Anderson Cooper showed the pictures of her smoking pot I knew that she was lying because Nicole Richie admitted to drug use and they are best friends. If you do not use drugs then why would you have a best friend that uses drugs? You know the old saying "Birds of a feather flock together!" I think that it was very cold of her to deny being friends with Lindsay Lohan. If she was not friends with Lindsay then why are there pictures of them out together on the Internet? I guess Paris is a fair weathered friend. I think that she made a complete ass out of herself last night but I am sure that her naive fans would disagree with me and believe all of her lies.I am sure that her loyal fans still believe that she never used drugs in spite of the photos. My point is if she cannot act maturely by taking responsibility for her actions, admitt she was wrong, and be honest about her past then she has not changed!

Justin

Probation is driving on a DUI & suspended license, not murder. She can leave the state.

DIANE

I WISH PEOPLE WOULD LEAVE PARIS ALONE. SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL PERSON AND I THINK THAT IF SHE WOULD RECEIVE MORE ENCOURAGEMENT RATHER THAN ALL THE ''TRASHING'' I THINK SHE WOULD DO VERY WELL IN RAISING MONEY FOR DIFFERENT CHARITIES AND GOOD CAUSES. SHE IS A VERY NICE PERSON SO IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING GOOD, THEN SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!

ParisGurl

She is on probation,but it's not serious,she has no probation officer!She is allowed to leave!
As for that I just have to say......
I LOVE YOU PARIS !!!!!!!!!!!
I SUPPORT AND LOVE EVERYTHING YOU DO!!!!!!!!

the shadow

This is to number 29, LR. If you are going to critizise some posters for their lack of proper grammar, just read what you posted, and find out you have just contradicted everything you are attacking them for. Also anyone is free to express their opinion on the subject either you agree with it or not. Have a nice day and write back and correct what you meant to post. Perhaps you are included in the list of people who do not know how to write properly?

Dr. 04102

herpes. gross. She is officially in violation of her probation. Please send her back to jail.

CoolGirl2008

#36- Actually Foxy Brown was found in violation of her probation when she got busted in Florida. She was supposed to be in NY.

She wasn't on probation for murder.