Paris Ditches Mainland to Get Lei'd

6/28/2007 7:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An incognito Paris Hilton arrived in Maui this afternoon. Aloha, freebird!

The uncaged, jetsetting heiress was in a jail cell for three and a half weeks -- then had to endure a full hour of work being questioned by Larry King. It's time for a vacay, baby!

The ex-con/socialite borrowed a floppy straw hat from the Scarecrow, slapped on a pair of granny chic sunglasses and a ratty black wig from the Britney Spears collection to complete her mystery island look.

angel

IF I SAW SOMEONE WITH THAT HAT ON, BELIEVE ME, I WOULD STARE AT THAT PERSON, AND SCRATCH MY HEAD. IF PARIS REALLY WANTED A DISGUISE, SHE DID A CRAPPY JOB HIDING HERSELF. SHE IS ONLY DRAWING ATTENTION TO HERSELF WITH THAT GETUP.

Cabo

A LETTER TO PARIS:

Dear Paris:

I do hope you will get to read this. I would neither call myself a Paris Hilton fan or non-fan. But I am SO disgusted by all of the mean-spirited negative things that people write about you, and at the bottom of a lot of it, is jealousy because you have money. Sure, I'm envious of your fortune -- wish I had it -- but I'm not going to trash you because I don't.

I think you were given a harsher sentence than most BECAUSE of who you are -- and I think you did your very best to makes lemons out of lemonade.

I watched you on Larry King last night. Quite frankly, I don't like the way he treated you. I thought he had more class. I think he tried really hard to put you on the spot by commenting on certain people, and he didn't need to ask you if the strip search was "as gross" as we hear it is. Tacky. And he was DEAD WRONG telling you that by not publicly saying you were not doing drugs or drinking heavily was a statement of guilt. In your position, that would have just brought SO MUCH MORE attention from the people who want to see you fall because their own lives are SO empty. You were right to just ignore it.

You handled yourself with aplomb and dignity.

I believe that this experience will be a catalyst for you to evolve as a human being. But that doesn't mean that if you go out on the town, you're going back on everything you said you would change about your life. You're still allowed to have fun. I think you're on a new path -- Rome wasn't built in a day!

I think the media attention given to your jail time was ludicrous. But that was NOT your doing. The entire thing was a very sad commentary on what is important in this country.

You have not done anything to offend me and I'm not going to sit here anonymously behind my keyboard and dis you because I wish I had money and all that you have. I feel sorry for people who need to stoop so low to make themselves feel better.

We are ALL "works in progress" and I will look forward to see what you can do in the future. I just want to wish you well.

Attractive?

PS: Aunt Kyle, sister to MAMA SKANK Hilton, is an old hag hanging on to her quickly fading (if ever there ) beauty! SKANKS.............

Cabo

P.S. I meant to write "LEMONADE OUT OF LEMONS" in my letter -- not the reverse! :0)

ONE STOP SAM

YOU are worse than she is. You have learned nothing from the real tragedies in the world, like Iraq and 9/11. You are lower than Paris Hilton.

The Marian Movement

That pretty much says it all...the scarecrow lacks a brain and desires to have one.

The proof Paris is a fake ... the real thing is intelligent.

Believe in people with a brain world!

The difference between intelligent journalists and dumb ones = the smart ones see through the BS, they aren't deceived.

Mika rocks

Mary T.

Have a nice vacation Paris.....Maybe TMZ won't send their Goones to harrass you...but they did print it for all to see...sorry bunch of blood hounds

Paris Fan

I hope she has a good time. And clears her mind, and sole with the beauty of nature, and the pungent sent of blooming flowers carried on the breeze from the trade winds blowing across the islands.

I think Paris is a sensitive woman. Who can really appreciate the beauty of nature. But you must always respect nature. And it’s power. Because it can also hurt you. If you disrespect it’s power.

Have a good time in Paradise. You sweet Wahine (Woman)

Attractive?

I am sure the people wishing PARIS HERPES death in the ocean, thought the rich HEIRESS was flying on a private jet. So get over yourself.....
Where does it say that the CONVICT flew commercially?????

Joanne

PARIS:
Please do not let us see you partying while in Hawaii! Get a good book, maybe the bible, open it and read it while relaxing on the beach. Your new hair color looks great. Go for less makeup, as you did at your release....you looked so much more youthful and "real". I hope you keep to your word, stop dumbing yourself down and do some charitable work for less fortunate people all around with world like Angelina Jolie and Princess Diana did. You should use your fame and fortune to really re-establish your image. You are so lucky to have such a loving close family to support you, use that!

Babbs

If it wasn't for the other people on the plane, we could hope for a nose dive into the pacific.
Oh wait. I'm sure she's chartering a private plane. Maybe the pilots could arrange for an accident. I keep thinking about that Indiana Jones movie when the pilots come walking down the isle with parachutes and jump out while the passengers are asleep, lol.

"What's ur favorite Bible verse?" "Ummm , hehe I don't have a favorite passage"
Translation, "WTF are you asking me that for? My people didn't tell me you were gonna ask that"

Good grief, you'd think she the stupid girl could at least mention the 23rd psalm!! Or, i don't know John 3:16 the most popular verse in the Bible!! He should have at least asked her for her favorite chapter. Or at least name one.

Bill O'reilly just showed her saying she didn't do drugs then showed 3 videos of her getting high.

I'm now dumber for having seen it.

There is no defense for this girl. At all. She has no redeeming qualities at all. What an empty sack of human skin.

Ash

#82, JLB: thanks for saying that too. I have been saying this for weeks.

ONE STOP SAM

83. #10 and #76 . . . you would condemn an entire airplane full of people to death because you hate Paris Hilton that much. You would take mothers and fathers and wives and husbands away from their families.

Posted at 8:37PM on Jun 28th 2007 by riiiiigghhhhtt
************************************************************************

Good Point. Sick losers.

Attractive?

Oh JOD.....

The only sick loser is you...............
Have you ever heard of hyperbole........

Art

the bitch is fab... and that is meant to be endearing. i friggin LOVE her.