Paris Ditches Mainland to Get Lei'd

6/28/2007 7:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An incognito Paris Hilton arrived in Maui this afternoon. Aloha, freebird!

The uncaged, jetsetting heiress was in a jail cell for three and a half weeks -- then had to endure a full hour of work being questioned by Larry King. It's time for a vacay, baby!

The ex-con/socialite borrowed a floppy straw hat from the Scarecrow, slapped on a pair of granny chic sunglasses and a ratty black wig from the Britney Spears collection to complete her mystery island look.

Only swim in the Ocean

Well, she is really that stupid

tooth fairy

She really has very low IQ. She can't tell that people are looking at her because they see her as laughing stock not a major movie star or pop star. It's like "hmmm...what is the clown doing now? Anything funny?". As long as you look at her, she thinks it's because she is hot . She doesn't know it's because she is farce.

fateenie

YOU GUYS ARE ALL HATING ON PARIS IF YOU HAD HER MONEY AND FAME YOU WOULD BE THE EXACT SAME WAY SO GET OVER IT

FARRAH-FALLON

HEY LBJ,

THAT'S REALLY RICH...BUT SO AM I.

Spurs

107. Spurs, she does not HAVE a probation officer, HELLO! It's common knowledge and was already discussed in this forum. Your first 2 sentences show the rest of your post is baseless. Another idiot.

Posted at 9:02PM on Jun 28th 2007 by Ashleigh

Ashleigh, my first two sentences were in reference to the first sentence posted by LR, which you would have known, had you gone back and read it. Oh, and by the way, the rest of my post is not baseless due to the fact that everything I said after the first two lines has proof to back it up, so who's the IDIOT now. At least I am not a Parisite ass-kisser like you. Do you think for one minute that she would even give you the time of day, let alone, acknowledge your existance. I think not.

debbies!

first of all, its no ones business what paris does. you all are so obsessed and thats why you're writing, if you didnt care then why are you reading about her. dont be jealous that she is actually alot smarter than she portrays herself. she wouldnt be the most famous person in the world if she was dumb. LOL! UMBERTO

SJW

# 8 HI
I WAS WONDERING THE SAME EXACT THING ABOUT PROBATION RULES??
BUT THEN..............she doesn't really fall into the same rules we play by does she? lol
ALOHA!

angela

paris: shanna moakler is saying that while your travis barker fling, he knocked you up & you had an abortion...is this true??????????????????????

i don't like this spoiled bitch

Mrs. Jackson, i do get it i was refering to iam sick of hearing about her. I wish she will go and never come back to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICIA.

B.

*Unbelieveable....

TMZ, give her some space and allow her the respect she deserves. She already gave you unconditional support by issuing Harvey Levin a personalized note and drawing. From what I recall, she said it was for fair coverage and appreciation. I haven't seen to proper of coverage (and these comment pages don't show respect), but obviously she denoted that it was unbiased, and that was important to her. Allow her to live her life without the pulses and flashes of the cameras and stalker-like behaviour of this particular piece.

Being a reporting outlet does not give you any license (let alone free license) to invade celebrities daily lives. You are contributing to invasion of privacy, not a symbiotic relationship where you give someone press, and they give you reason for a job.

The woman just got out of jail. Allow her to have her freedom as you would desire if you were in her shoes.

A disguise means that she is looking for anonymity.

Very poor form on your behalf.

whatever

She sure is getting around since getting out of the slammer. Anyway, I am not a big fan or hers, nor do I despise her like some people...BUT, something I read the other day, I found it again and am going to post it here because I found it on ET website just now.

Larry King DID NOT ask for the interview, Paris's people sought HIM out! If you remember the interview, the first thing she said was, "Thanks for asking me to come on." Gee whiz! HE WAS ASKED TO INTERVIEW HER. Right then I knew it was all going to be contrived answers from her. Anyway, here is the excerpt from Larry King's quote, you can find it on ET:

So, how did he get "the big get"?

"Well, her new PR guy called me on Saturday," explained Larry. "He recommended me, and he met with the family and said, how would I like to do it? I gotta be honest with you, it was a two-minute conversation."

Check back with ETonline for all the latest Paris news!

JohnBoy

I think she should go back to jail
she still has not done what she was ordered to do by the court

SCRAM
her car impounded for 30 days
she should have to get the ok from the court to go to another state

Anyone that does not do what the court says where I live goes in for at least half of there probation then when they come out if they still dont do what they are suposed to do they go back in for the rest of there probation. I do know of persons that have spent 120 days in jail for 1 offense of DWS. There first crime was not even alcohol related it was speeding and wreckless driving..

Also we would be saying Paris who ...... had the Hiltons not sued the church to get the money that MR Hilton left to the church!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe Paris should be thankng the church for making her rich !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tangie

To all people who respond to a post with the tiresome "your jealous" ------Grow up, get and education cause ya sound like children. People have reasons for not liking this skank, and that seems to be the only line you can come up with. I'm sick of you moronic idiots!

Parents Need to Know

42. Scoop THIS--Another idiot. She is not in violation of probation for traveling. Even if she were to go out of the country, it is not.

Posted at 7:49PM on Jun 28th 2007 by Ashleigh

43. LOURDES, another idiot...She is not in violation of probation for traveling.

Posted at 7:51PM on Jun 28th 2007 by Ashleigh

---------------------------------------------
ASHLEI! Who the "F" are you - F. LEE BAILEY?

What qualifies you to call other posters "idiots"?

SCOOP THIS ---- BITE A BIG ONE!

Zenophobe Alien

#126 Are you on the Tarts payroll?