Was Paris Blowing Smoke Up Larry's Ass?

6/28/2007 1:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris told Larry King last night that she's never done drugs before ... but not everyone is buying it ... some just let their friends buy it!

TMZ has spotted Ms. Hilton lighting up on a few occasions, puffing away on some curious sticks at both Coachella and in Kim Kardashian's car in front of Hyde.

So what gives? Well, according to Paris, she likes to roll her own cigarettes.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

paris rox my sox

i agree with u susan im glad pais is back!

cheryl

Paris is a liar...She's done drugs and she knows it and we all know it....He got her good when he asked her what her favorite passage of the bible was......The dumb broad couldn't think of one thing...what a phoney she is !!

paris rox my sox

to cheryl
so wat if she did drugs it doesnt make her a bad person!!!! i love paris hilton she didnt do ne thing to u so y have to talk bad about her is beyond me!!!!!! maybe ur the phoney!!!!!!!

NALA

i KNOW FOR A FACT. SINCE I WAS THERE THAT PARIS HILTON WAS KICKED OUT OF DISNEY'S GRAND CALIFORNIA HOTEL BECAUSE SHE WAS SMOKING WEED...

Jesse Baptista

There are some of us who are wondering if Paris was on drugs during the entire interview or not ?. After all that wasn't the Paris that we all know . I think most of the time she was lying anyway because her lips were moving. Larry didn't help out much either. He must have been baby sitting her !

ftwilliams

Yeah she doesn't do drugs,whatever.Just like she doesn't take it up the ASS.Anyone who defends this white trash whore is as just a big an idiot as she and her parents are,yes this means you HOLY COW !

paris rox my sox

excuse me ftwilliams i defend her and i am not a big of an idiot as her matter of fact she is not an idiot ur the idiot!!!

ftwilliams

Paris rox my sox ...you're the type of TRAILER TRASH I'm speaking of.People like you that think Paris is any kind of role model need to have a serious Reality check,I certainly hope you have no children because from the sounds of your blatant stupidity you will not be winning any mother of the year awards anytime soon.Keep idolizing her because 1 day you too will be a lying coke whore who has NO TALENT WHAT SO EVER and makes money off of not so intelligent people.That's not hott..............

paris rox my sox

to #171
u think u have the brains to talk!!! u have no heart wat so ever!!!! u dont think about any1 but urself!!!! ur just a selfish low life brat!!!!

Over Paris

Why isn't TMZ on this one? If it were one of the others, TMZ would have gone after them with a vengeance. Is Paris blowing TMZ stock holders? Is TMZ afraid of the aftermath? WTF! Paris Hilton has smoked quite a bit on tape....ask some of the other web pages about their smoking montage of Paris. What gives TMZ???

RameyGirl86

That bitch is a pot head she needs to go back to jail unil she gets her act straight. GROW UP UR PUSHIN 30

larry