Was Paris Blowing Smoke Up Larry's Ass?

6/28/2007 1:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris told Larry King last night that she's never done drugs before ... but not everyone is buying it ... some just let their friends buy it!

TMZ has spotted Ms. Hilton lighting up on a few occasions, puffing away on some curious sticks at both Coachella and in Kim Kardashian's car in front of Hyde.

So what gives? Well, according to Paris, she likes to roll her own cigarettes.

Ricky Rockhardo

I'd smoke with Paris, haha. Infact, I got some kill that would prolly knock her on her rich rump. Smoke some 'dro, get high, F it. Smoking weed won't have you on any Chris Benoit or Bubby Cutts Jr ish I know that!

joan

PARIS HAS NOT CHANGED!!!!! SHE IS STILL AN IRRESPONSIBLE, IMMATURE BRAT THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE. WE NEED TO STOP GIVING HER ANY ATTENTION.

happy day

paris and kim you both came out in my toilet this morning.

e100

I think I have lost all respect for this person, after seeing that. Yeah, if it was a regular cigarette she would not be hiding like that.

I used to feel sorry that she got it bad but now not so much. This is why jail doesn't work, and rehab should have been what she should have gotten and community service. All she did in there, from what I read on Larry King, was that she was fearful and had nightmares that other inmates broke into her cell and would harm her, and that while she was in there she just tried to pretend she was somewhere else.

Jill

Yes, she smoked a bowl right in front of the camera. Didn't you see "One night in Paris"? She did that in front of the camera also. She's a media ho.

Mikey

Roll her own cigarettes! She's so lazy that she doesn't even like to wipe her own ass!

Anonymous

TMZ - I can't believe you're actually posting this.

Sorry she was such a disappointment to you last night. Now you can go back to bashing her.

KK

OK GO TO PARIS EXPOSED, LIKE I DID & YOU CAN SEE IF YOU JOIN THAT SHE DOES DO DRUGS. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT. A COUPLE OF VIDEOS IS ALL SHE SAYING IS LETS GO SMOKE SOME POT LIKE A HUNDRED TIMES THEN U CAN HEAR HER SAY WERE NOT GONNA BE ARRESTED ARE WE? I WAS SHOCKED REALLY

MikeMarch

TMZ posts something negative about Paris, but still pulls its punches. She's a flat-out liar, and a STUPID one. Celebslam-dot-com has posted pics of HIlton smoking drugs; similar photos have been posted in other places. Why soften your commentary, TMZ? Why not call a lie a lie? Other websites - like Hollyscoop - had enough integrity to do so.

GaryinLA

Wasn't the question "have you ever addicted to drugs" ? For looking so hot without make-up, something tells me that she has never been addicted to anything.

getting tired of crap

Right Holy Cow, she rolls her own just like a redneck. Pull the other one, it has bells on it.
And FYI I don't think she should have to give her money to charity, I think she should have to go back to jail as she just violated her probation.

me

If you watch the video closely you will notice that when I left the car I left the door open, if I was actually smoking pot dont you all think the camera guys would have smelled it? Dont you remember the scene in Fast times? They would have smelled it, and they didnt, so leave me alone

e100

Possession of pot is still illegal in this country unless prescribed.

I got this from Wikipedia under "Marijuana"

The possession, use, or sale of psychoactive cannabis products became illegal in most parts of the world in the early 20th century. Since then, some countries have intensified the enforcement of cannabis prohibition while others have reduced the priority of enforcement, almost to the point of legalization, as is the case in the Netherlands. The production of cannabis for drug use remains illegal throughout most of the world through the 1961 Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs, the 1971 Convention on Psychotropic Substances, and the 1988 United Nations Convention Against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances, while simple possession of small quantities is either legal, or treated as an addiction rather than a criminal offense in a few countries. The laws in the United States vary from state to state, some having decriminalized the possession of small amounts of marijuana although it is still a federal crime.

Rascal

I used to think Larry King was a good interviewer. Now it seems he has joined the ranks of Barbara Walters, lots of promos but a paid for pre-scripted interview. Obviously Paris Hilton was prompted. You can tell the difference in her voice when she answered questions.........some preplanned and some not. This interview was totally wasteful! I only watched Mr. King once before, and I guess I won't waste my time again.

Get a grip

Of course she's done drugs, who hasn't? Who admits it on national tv?