Was Paris Blowing Smoke Up Larry's Ass?

6/28/2007 1:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris told Larry King last night that she's never done drugs before ... but not everyone is buying it ... some just let their friends buy it!

TMZ has spotted Ms. Hilton lighting up on a few occasions, puffing away on some curious sticks at both Coachella and in Kim Kardashian's car in front of Hyde.

So what gives? Well, according to Paris, she likes to roll her own cigarettes.

jenny

Yeah Harvey, she blew smoke up Larry's ass, just like Rick and Kathy Hilton have blown it up yours! Guess they have pics to prove it since you've been so cajoling as many sites have photos of their skankette daughter doing more than her ADD scrips. At least give BOTH sides of the story, not the far far away version only!

Kennedy

#33 GET A GRIP:

PAUL McCARTNEY ADMITTED TO TAKING LSD BACK IN THE 60s BECAUSE HE IS AN EXTREMELY TALENTED, GENUINE, AND HONEST MAN.

PARIS IS A LIAR AND HER VOICE SOUNDS HORRIBLE BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT USE HER VOCAL CHORDS CORRECTLY. I COULD ONLY HANDLE 3 MINUTES OF HER INTERVIEW BECAUSE PARIS IS BORING AND NOT SMART AT ALL.

#33 GET A GRIP:

#33 GET A GRIP:

#33 GET A GRIP:

e100

Source: Wikipedia "Marijuana"

Under federal law, it is illegal to possess, use, buy, sell, or cultivate marijuana anywhere in the United States. The Controlled Substances Act of 1970 classifies marijuana as a Schedule I drug, meaning it has a high potential for abuse and no accepted medical use. Under the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution, Federal law in the United States preempts conflicting state and local laws.

RY

Anyone who thinks she is smoking rolled cigarettes is just as crazy as this delusional bitch.I am a weed smoker who enjoys it everyday after work,and this girl is definately smoking weed.I would have no problem with it but she denies it like the whole world is as stupid as her and will believe anything she says.How can you Paris supporters just go along with anything she says.THE GIRL HAS NO CREDIBILITY BECAUSE SHE IS A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just admit what the whole world knows already and maybe,just maybe,she'll get a little respect from me.

Lara

She's a pathological liar. She needs to get off the face of the earth. Who the hell cares about this person anyway. Although, I did hear that much of her trouble stems from the fact that her parents did little or nothing to correct her deformed feet as a child. It's caused some deep rooted psychological issues.

Madeleine

I'm sure Paris asaid she didn't do drugs meaning coke, speed , pills etc. I don't think she considers pot a real drug, it is I guess but I did a joint of two myself back in the day, I didn't think of myself as doing drugs. That's just my take on it. She also takes meds for ADD so she really can' tdrink a lot or take other pills . I thought she came off as sincere for the most part, since she bought that Bible in Jail I don't see how she could be expected to remember any passages from it, I have read the whole bible when I was in sunday school and it took me four years and I couldn't give you a favorite passage either, it must be that pot I smoked.
I saw Anderson Cooper right after Larry Kindg and he was awful, he kept asking how she made her money , he kept going back to excerpts for the Larry King show and he obviously didn't hear her say she modeled, had a TV show , a perfume line, a best seller and two movies and a hit record. He was miserable and a big snob, his Mother had her name on every cheap dress, sunglasses, shoes, slippers , you name it and the name Gloria Vanderbuilt was on it, it wasn't an expensive classy line either, I guess he forgot. I think it would be nice for her to do some caharity work, not because of this eisode in her life but just to do something good , if she wants to, the name Hilton doesn't mean you have to give all your money away. She supports herself, she made 6 million last year, people don't seem to understand that. She paid her debt to society and she doesn't owe an explanation to anyone, especiall Anderson cooper, God I wish he would come out of the closet, he's really a bore.

Cat

I'm with you #44... The question she was asked by Larry was "Have you ever been *addicted* to drugs," NOT "Have you ever *done* drugs?" There is a difference, which is obvious apparently only to myself and #44. Get your facts straight, people.

e100

Source: Wikipedia search under "Marijuana"

getting tired of crap

Hey Get a grip
Tommy Chong is proud to admit he's done drugs, so are the Stones. If you're going for the big mea culpa on tv you need to tell the truth.

malinda jackson

no surprise thatshe has smoke herself retarded

Michael

Now now, jealous jealous

getting tired of crap

To all those who are yelling about the questions, here's the transcript
KING: Have you ever been addicted to drugs?

HILTON: No.

KING: Taken drugs.

HILTON: No.

KING: Never taken drugs?

HILTON: No.

KING: Do you know that the organization MADD has had a tough time with you, Mothers Against Drunk Driving?

HILTON: Yes.

So please stop saying she wasn't asked about taking drugs.

I don't get the whole Paris thing

I didn't watch the interview, had no intentions of it. There isn't anything she could have said that would have made me feel sorry for her or believe in the things she said. Paris you have always made me sick, your a phoney looser!

Big Bear

Paris has a huge talent and anyone who has seen her sex tape knows her talent. She has indicated she would like to be a wife and mother. Take away the money with a pre nup and who would want her?? She is uneducated, addicted to drugs, and sex would be difficult with all of her diseases. Few people could afford shoes for her with her mens size 11's.

HEATHER

I thought Larry King asked her if she ever had been "addicted" to drugs, not has she ever "done" them.