Fake Paris Gets All Wet

6/29/2007 11:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What's better than a wacko Natalie Reid? A wet, wacko Natalie Reid!

TMZ spotted the soaking wet Hilton wannabe outside Teddy's nightclub in Hollywood last night, where the ringer told cameras she was pushed into the Roosevelt pool four times -- someone get this girl a towel!

Milking her Hilton-alike traits for all their worth, Reid went on a "that's hot" rampage, demanding photogs to "tell me you love it!" One photog clearly didn't and said, "I like the real Paris better." Burn!

Brandee

TMZ, are you really that desperate for material to write about?

This place becomes more lame by the day.

PJ

WTF!? Isn't there anything else she can do?

Southern Pecan

I'm sorry but this girl is hideous and something about her makes her look nothing like the real Paris Hilton, I can't quite put my finger on it. I agree with the person who commented ahead of me, I thought this site was for CELEBRITIES??? The public cares NOTHING about this cheap wanna-be. If you do-go watch Next Best Thing-a show MADE for wanna-be's.

Cara

Seems the photogs really do love her or they wouldn't follow her around. If they really don't like her find someone else to follow. Maybe they need some sun, after all isn't the real Paris island hopping?

costaMesaboy

.............we only like poking fun at the REAL PARIS!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,

Cuesta_Rey

all THEIR worth?

Flunk grammar school, much?

Cutefemmegirl

O.k. ..... The ONLY thing in the world that I HATE more than Paris --- Is her Doppelganger!
Go the Hell home, Natalie! You suck! And I can't stand your squeaky little voiced attempt at trying to sound like Paris, either!

DANI

*rolling eyes*

Shes trying way too hard...

WooHa23

Lets see:

Talentless? Check.

Not really attractive but is the Hollywodd standard of pretty i.e. blonde & anorexic? Check.

Inexplicable coverage by a train wresck of a gossip site that I must view daily? Check.

So uh...she's a "fake" Paris because t none of the above apply to the real one? LOL rich.

JD

I am so tired of reading every comment (almost) with Slut or Whore in it, your level of education is really starting to show. Has anyone (who's using that type of vocab) even graducated from highschool let alone a post secondary education. It doesn't matter what or who someone is those words are just horrid.

I'm tired of her too, but I am more tired of the mouths on the people here, back to reading People Magazine I guess.

Cheryl

is that guy with her the guy from SALUTE YOUR SHORTS that was on nickalodeon in the 90s??????!!!!!!!!!!

JD

LOL I should check my own spelling of graduated before I posted. Sorry! LOL No edit button

chirality

This is newsworthy? Get a life TMZ.

sassy

is this bitch for real????????

andrew

why does anyone pay attention to this girl? She's famous for impersonating someone who is famous for doing nothing... It's like the one episode of the Simpsons; if we just don't look, maybe she will go away.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments