Jodie Sweetin's

Full House

6/29/2007 2:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Full House" child star Jodie Sweetin is all growed up -- and out!

0629_jodie_sweetin-1
The host of the critically acclaimed strip show "Pants-Off Dance-Off" arrived to the opening of the Pink Taco restaurant in Los Angeles on Thursday and showed off her biggest (and possibly newest) assets. Goodbye Olsens, hello Sweetin Twins!

While the 25-year-old former meth addict may no longer get high, Jodie's breasteses are all the buzz!

Karin

And good thing she got boobs, I guess, cause she's kinda homely.

Jodi

Her boobs look nice, but her face is fugly. She has sort of a Herman Munster thing going on. How rude!

Dawn Day

#43 I believe TMZ was referring to her forever 'growing' breasts. 'All growed up'...rather than grown. Get it now??? ;-)

Sam

she is beautiful!

.:coquin:.

herman munster is dead on! LOL!

Michaele

Here we go again with another child star turn druggie, cleaned up (or so they say) and now wants to get back into the scene. Go home and take care of your kids and get a real job like the rest of us. By the way your boobs aren't that impressive, they would be if they were real and now you just look like every other wannabe in Hollywood.

James, San Diego, CA

She looks good. Hopefully her big beautiful breasts are real.

CARALEEN

I have some of those....i paid 5,000 for them.

JayBee

She should have used some of the boob job money on fixing her face

Jessica

I remember seeing Jodie back in the middle of April when she was doing a college tour, talking about her Meth addiction and such. She had really big boobies back then too!! I remember looking over to one of my friends and telling her those can't possibly be real!!

stop the madness

post 1 is funny.

Larry B.

She wasn't that cute as a kid and she ain't cute now. I wish this would be one of the ugly duckling cases or one of those awkard teen becomes hottie situations, but it ain't. A boobjob does not a hottie make.

come on

all you people are so dumb, don't you all know what a padded push-up bra can do? I mean come on, the things they do in Hollywood to make every asset of themselves bigger, better or smaller. I would have boobs like that too if I had on a tight padded corset push up bra on.

regretting I used to call her a slut

HOLY CRAP wasn't she one of the ugly one's on full house, Those twins looked like alcoholic babies.

jewish smewish,,

those boobings were highly distracting as i was trying to readddd!!!

i always knew she was the hot one.:-D

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments