Jodie Sweetin's

Full House

6/29/2007 2:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Full House" child star Jodie Sweetin is all growed up -- and out!

0629_jodie_sweetin-1
The host of the critically acclaimed strip show "Pants-Off Dance-Off" arrived to the opening of the Pink Taco restaurant in Los Angeles on Thursday and showed off her biggest (and possibly newest) assets. Goodbye Olsens, hello Sweetin Twins!

While the 25-year-old former meth addict may no longer get high, Jodie's breasteses are all the buzz!

Gavin McGavin

I'd hit that six ways to Sunday.

Flavor Flav

Wonder what those nips look like .... give her 6 months until she shows them in public somewhere

R.Zimmerman

Why do faded child stars always become hookers, sluts, or freaks? So tiresome and predictable. CPA, anyone?? Dental Technician maybe??

Tila is nasty!!!

how pathetic, though Im not surprised at all. all these celebs have NO self confidence so they gotta be all fake its really sad and pathetic im tired of seeing all the fake ass people in Hollywood. shes a has been anyway.

blondie

nice boob job........you can see the past addict in her face, though

DzDawg

I don't care what anyone says about her..........THAT GIRLS IS FINE

Jack's Sally

It must suck to have giant cans like that, and a MAN FACE!

kelly

Oh ya. If only my last hooker was that hot. I'd do her up real good. She was fine on that kiddie show way back when too.

montana mike

that's not a full house, but that is a winning pair

ChuckyDee

Holly Molley, aint they nice. The eyes that is... Yea, you know what I'm talking about1

RP

Now that's a Full House!!!!!!!!!!!

Boo Hoo

I've been a bad boy. I need a titty slap.

Sharon Sermons

I think she looks a lot more healthy and happy than those Olsen Twins -- wow Why doesn't she get the PR they do .

ughhhhhhh

lol at the comments...she looks nice

DottieDame

This poor girl went through a lot and is really trying hard to make a comeback. You have to admire her for that. I just feel bad that she thinks what Hollywood wants is fake breasts. Although I can't say that it isn't entirely true. It seems like we are seeing more and more plastic people with fake tans hitting the T.V. and big screen. I hope this is a trend we will see reversed very soon. I'm tired of everyone looking the same to fit some distorted ideal. Please stop the factory Hollywood, break the mold. Let's see a variety in what is considered beautiful.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments