Judge to Hoff's Ex: Surrender or Else!

6/29/2007 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It just keeps getting worse for The Hoff's ex.

Moments ago, a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge ordered the former Mrs. David Hasselhoff to turn herself in to authorities in relation to a misdemeanor hit and run charge.

According to the judge, Pamela Bach was not booked properly when the original charge was filed in January, and as a result, she has one week to surrender. Bach, who appeared in court with a new lawyer, told TMZ, "I have tried to resolve the situation ... you see, now they want to get me booked." Problem is, if she doesn't comply with the judge's order, he could issue a bench warrant for her arrest.

Bach added, "Her attorney was basically treating me worse than the average citizen. They have done the extreme. I have bent over backwards to settle this." Get Paris on the phone, STAT!

Police were called in January, after Bach allegedly smashed into another vehicle in North Hollywood and fled the scene. Someone who caught Bach's license plate then reported the incident to local cops.

Bach claims that the whole thing is a giant misunderstanding and told TMZ that she has a message for the owner of the other car: "If I have done anything inconvenient to hurt your car, which I know I haven't, give me a body shop estimate or something."

Handle your business!

costaMesaboy

.......................knight rider rocks!!!!************TEAM ALCOHOLIC*************

Tangie

Is this a really old Paris?

Cynic

What's the matter with her skin? It looks WEIRD.

Your'e Fired!

POP......goes the weasel!!!

jProud American Author

We need to know about this BECAUSE? Another blond bimbo needs attention?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz.

Blondie2Spoiled

What the hell is happening in hollywood!!!! Between the frequent stops at the rehab facilities, auto accidents, court visits and jail house stays, I can't figure out who is where and what they are doing. It's like musical chairs.

MOM

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

CA Mom

How do you misunderstand hit and run?????????????????? Isn't this the woman who refused to be drug tested in her child custody suit? So which is worse DUI or hit and run?

getting tired of crap

How about giving me your lawyers name so I know where to deliver the papers when I sue you?
No wonder she's trying to get child support for children she doesn't have.

Spurs

What a douche-bag. Is this skank related to Parisite in any way, shape or form. She should be.

really?

Wow, how bad is 'she', that Hoff is the better parent? He is a mental case all by himself!

NubianGoddez

yeah that's what you get for trying to destroy a good man. karma

Rick

AMERICAN TEAM = ALCO'S

But one thing I have to add, He alone does NOT deserve the kid's they are
BOTH LOOSERS and big drinker's.
Is it by chance that he is on TV and more famous than her that the L.A Judge awarded HIM the kid's? Let's face it Hollywood people with money have more cloud in this country than the average person. Justice in America is totaly connected with
Money, Greed and Connection's.

BOEING 787

Just another white woman who's a victim. gosh.

Draya

See what happens when you Hassle the Hoff?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments