The Coreys Pluck 'n Dye

6/29/2007 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Corey Haim and Corey Feldman are back -- but not necessarily better than ever.

TMZ spotted the "Lost Boys" at the Madden NFL '08 party at Les Deux last night, and while we're happy they're still alive, the guys aren't looking exactly chipper. Sportin' a little too much hair dye and some overworked eyebrows, Haim was a bit jittery when talking to our photogs ... looking more like he'd rather make a fast getaway.

Another former teen idol, Backstreet Boy AJ McLean, was at the party too, where the recovering alcoholic said of Britney Spears, "I wish I could just sit her down and talk to her," as Amy Winehouse's "Rehab" ironically played in the background.

Also at the party, onetime Britney plaything Matt Leinart, "Heroes'" Hiro -- Masi Oka, Tom Green, Bow Wow and b-baller John Salley.

costaMesaboy

..................LOST BOYS.........................cool, feldman is funny, Haim is a dork,,,haha

Lita

That cannot be Corey Haim! He seriously needs to sue his plastic surgeon! He looks like crap! He looked way better before whatever he did to himself.

Larry B.

Wow Corey Feldman looks like total s***.

Tangie

Haim is a mess, he was so cute back in the day. These two are gonna have a reality show.

zzz

It's minute 16 of their 15 minutes of fame.
Move along folks, nothing to see here........

Larry B.

* Correction.

I meant Corey Haim looks like total s***. Not that Feldman looks fabulous...

Funny how I still confuse them to this day.

costaMesaboy

Kimmer, yeah they should have a reality show,,,,I know Feldman is married is Haim???

Tangie

I would love to see that show! These two are nutcases!

Tangie

CMB----They ARE having a show, I read it somewhere, the same as Scott Baio and Brett Michaels. Haim is not married I don't think, He live's with his momma and is dead broke and tried to sell one of his teeth on E-bay, according to True Hollywood Story.

Cynic

Wow, I remember when Corey Haim used to be SOOO cute! He did NOT age well...what a shame. And Corey F. should probably keep the shades on.

costaMesaboy

whoa!,thanx Kimmer..

Team Peeler!!

TMZ, get it right!

"The Lost Boys" was released in 1987. They didn't really become "The Coreys" until after "License To Drive" in '88. Where does the "1986" come from??

And no, their reality show's not on VH1, like the others--it's on A&E.

HELLO!?!?

Um hello! Haim is so obviously high on coke in the clip its not even funny. Don't try to tell me he has sobered up. Remember that clip on his e true hoolywood story when he was so wasted on drugs he couldnt even interview? I still love the corey's though and alway will. i CANT WAIT for the show. It would be more entertaining if he were high!!!LOL

Tangie

He is still high, gosh, he's been high for years and years, he will not live to an old age.

Tangie