Vince Neil's Tequila Leaves a Poor Taste

6/29/2007 4:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vince NeilTwenty-three years after Vince Neil drove drunk and had an accident that killed his passenger, Nicholas "Razzle" Dingley of Hanoi Rocks, he has launched a new line of tequila called Tres Rios. Motley Crude!

After the 1984 accident, the Motley Crue frontman served just 30 days in jail (and people think Paris got off easy!). Now he wants to serve you Silver, Anejo and Reposado tequilas. Talk about a worm!

Regarding the tragic accident, Neil was recently quoted as saying, "I don't endorse drinking and driving. I endorse driving responsibly. I made a tragic mistake that cost one of my dear friends his life."

When life gives you lemons, make margaritas?!

Kitty

50. Abolish all alcohol. Lives would be saved. Familes would not be destroyed. The carnage on our roads would decrease enormously. Women would not be battered. Children would not be abused and battered. I HATE the stuff and would happily support the return of prohibition.

Posted at 12:38AM on Jun 30th 2007 by coolbreeze
_________________________________________________________
I wholeheartedly concur coolbreeze.Excellent post.

Johnnyg

this writer is an idiot

Larry

The guy is a moron !

Bubba

How does releasing a new liquor have anything to do with an accident that occurred over 20 years ago? Give me a break...

Anyone who posted here knows Vince Neil / Motley Crue is a party dude. This is nothing new, right? Been doing it since day 1, right?

So take your time and write about something that matters.

nailontheheader

o man..he needs new people...bad move..

Tangie

I saw them 2 yrs ago in Detriot, they played for 3 hrs straight. As old as they are, they hung tough. I do not understand why he got no time for that murder.

Paige

God, I used to love Vince Neil. He used to be hot. Now, hes a joke. Especially after his plastic surgery. It was sad what happened to his daughter though.

Thunderballs

That sound you hear is Razzle...

... spinning in his grave,

and calling Vince neil a hypocritcal bitch boy...

Always fly & never dry,

THUNDERBALLS !!

swoonin and droolin

That picture, OMG, I'd do him lookin like that in a half a heartbeat! Wubba-wubba-woohoo!!

I do not in any way endorse drinking and driving, and yes, I believe there should have been a more severe penalty for the accident. Yes, it is in poor taste for him to be advertising alcohol in any way and I'd not support it nor purchase it. I loved Motley Crue in the day and still love their music. But there comes a time to give it up, especially if you're appearing on stage sloppy drunk.

PJ

He was hawking this stuff at a loca Costco. There was a sign in the store advertising his "personal appearance. My friend and I laughed when we saw the sign!

PJ

That would be ..."local Costco"

sorry for the typo

Runaways Fan

Vince got off too easy for killing Razzle and virtually destroying the promise of one of Europe's best rock and roll bands.. Well got off easy legally maybe, his career has slowly declined no matter what Crue fans will say. This last ditch for some fame cash is almost as good as him caught on film doing the chicken dance!

Shanahan

Puh-leeze! This has-been was at our local GROCERY STORE signing autographs yesterday! How much of a sell-out do you have to be to play a grocery store in IOWA?!

Khanndy

Shouldn't he still be in jail?? Well, he should be.

Lynn

Vince just copied Sammy Hagar.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments