Benoit Wiki Hoax Exposed

6/29/2007 9:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris BenoitThe REAL story behind the Chris Benoit/Wikipedia mystery has been exposed – after the "news" broke about the chilling message that someone posted on the wrestler's Wiki page about his wife being dead - supposedly hours before the bodies were found.

Just as TMZ expected, it was just another case of Wiki-vandalism!

As Wikinews.org has reported on their own site, they know the responsible Wiki Wacko and, although he wants to remain anonymous, he did submit a written statement to Wiki, claiming:

"Last weekend, I had heard about Chris Benoit no showing Vengeance because of a family emergency, and I had heard rumors about why that was. I was reading rumors and speculation about this matter online, and one of them included that his wife may have passed away, and I did the wrong thing by posting it on Wikipedia to spite [sic] there being no evidence."

Isaiah – I'm No "Mush-Mouth Negro"!

Angry much, Isaiah? Former "Grey's Anatomy" star Isaiah Washington talked to Newsweek recently, and he rips the show for firing him because, in part, he's a black man "with a booming voice." Actually, let's let him explain: "It didn't help me on the set that I was a black man who wasn't a mush-mouth Negro walking around with his head in his hands all the time."

Oh, and it doesn't stop there. Isaiah says an HR person told him that "some people" were "afraid" of him around the studio, to which he replied, "Why, because I'm a 6-foot-1 black man with dark skin and who doesn't go around saying 'Yessah, massa' and 'No sir, massa' to everyone?"

Nicole Richie Getting Hitched?

Nicole Richie -- already rumored to be pregnant with Joel Madden's baby -- could be preparing to go down the aisle with him as well. 24Sizzler.com is told that ol' Wrong-Way is "shopping around for a wedding dress ... asking stylists for help," and seems to think that the wedding could go down just about anytime, like July. (And she doesn't have a dress yet? Nicole Richie?)

Party Favors: Obama Has Jay-Z and Beyonce on the iPod ... Kristy Swanson Says She's Not a Homewrecker ... Wacko Jacko Is Not Bedridden

Presidential hopeful Barack Obama has impressive taste in music -- he told the Angie Martinez Show on Hot 97, say Rush & Molloy, that he's got Jay-Z and "a little bit of Beyonce" on his playlist. ... Kristy Swanson tells People magazine that she's not "a homewrecker," even though she took up with dancing partner Lloyd Eisler when Eisler's wife was eight months pregnant. ... And Michael Jackson's manager felt obliged to dispel rumors floating around about the King of Pop, including that he's bedridden and paranoid about his family stealing from him. Thanks.

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP ISAIAH!!!!!!

THE COMMUNITY HAS YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WERE THE FIRST HERE AND WHEN ALL ELSE HAVE TURNED TO DUST WE WILL STILL SURVIVE!

AS DARWIN SAID "SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!"

NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY, NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO, NO MATTER HOW THEY HARM SURVIVIAL MEANS YOU'VE WON!

THIS PAIN WILL PASS ISAIAH, SO KEEP YOUR HEAD UP DUDE!!!!

MAY THE GOOD LORD KEEP AND BLESS YOU AND YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ON LARRY KING MONDAY!

THIS PAIN WILL PASS SO HOLD ON AS WE HAVE HELD ON THROUGH MUCH WORSE PAIN FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS!!

MAN AND WOMAN AND NO OTHER LOVE EACH OTHER

LOVE ALWAYS!!

Eric Vaughan

First of all, Washington, you just blew a sweet advertising deal with the Cream of Wheat people and if Chris Benoit lives in Atlanta, how did he get a Stamford addy number? I smell the Spirit Squad!

me

TMZ you guys are fools because the post that was #46 all you did was move it to #39 now. This site has lost all it's credibility with me, and Harvey I guess you really are a loser by moving my post to #46, the very one I was complaining about. You're disgusting.

Charlotte

The person that posted that message on the Wiki site has already come foward. Keep up people.

anon

Wow, could someone get me a chisel so I can knock the huge chip off of Isaiah Washington's shoulder?? It has nothing to do with skin color or height, he is just a person with a really bad attitude.

NIKKI

20. Here we go again!! Why is it that EVERY time a black man or woman gets themselves in trouble they always scream RACISM!!?? The world is TIRED of hearing it Mr. Washington!! Before blaming anyone else, take a look in the mirror...the words came out of YOUR mouth! Counselling, rehab, whatever you want to call it, America is SICK of the name calling! Grow up, be thankful for what you have in life and move on. Playing the race card only digs your hole deeper!!

Posted at 9:54AM on Jun 29th 2007 by Peace
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In responce to this post. I just would like to say please stop generalising all black people. Just like all other cultures and ethnicities bitch and moan about things, so do "African Americans." But I am getting off track here. My point is/was, not every "black" person uses the race card. So don't equate all black people as whiners, or trump card users. There are a lot of hard working people from the caribbean, england, african continent, etc, that also live here, and because we are the same colour we all get lumped into one big stereotype. I am black, and proud to be so, (but I am not African American, nor do i like being categorised as such) and hate being placed in a biased societal lump. Piss off.

me

......and after my last post what did TMZ do? They moved the offensive post by boring to another # and didnt remove it, again I say TMZ fans the flames of racism even after complaints they dont remove offensive posts....they just move it somewhere else. Losers

Charlotte

sjn

Do you think you have an implant placed there by aliens?

Jennie

Sheeple. A 1 in 10,000 chance? C'mon people. Use your head.

me

.................Sorry boring I did not mean you. You know what post I am talking about and it surely wasnt yours, again I apologize to you poster named boring. TMZ is playing some sort of game by moving the post we both complained about around to different post #'s. Idiots.

annab

i thought isaiah was not fired. his contract was just not renewed. there is a difference. either way, it will probably be a relief to not have him around. he has an attitude that is just bad news. he seems like a very, very angry man.
it is unfortunate that he is using racial slurs against HIS OWN RACE. that just isn't cool. the black community should have a problem with that.
it seems like he is self destructive. he just keeps digging himself a hole that just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
HE IS DEFINITELY IS A BLACK MAN WITH A REALLY, REALLY BIG MOUTH!

jEnsmo

Isiah Washington...it's people like you, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, David Duke, Ann Coulter, Chris Rock, Jesse Helms, Ray Nagin....etc, etc, etc that continue to create and propogate the issue of race. Let the issue of race die, let the world live as 1 race, instead of being "just another victim" in a world where everyone has to blame someone.

Mark45

I'm thrilled that Isaiah just keeps digging himself deeper and deeper. Keep it up - hopefully nobody will hire you and we won't have to see or hear from you again. Pull the race card - how original!!!!

Deb

Katherine Heigl was right when she said that Issaih should just not talk right now. Issiah should just not open his mouth in public ever. He's a disaster. He just keeps digging a bigger hole for himself. Now he's crying racism. PLEASEEE.. Unfortunately there is still racism in this world and it hits all nationalities, colors and sizes. But in Issaih's case, he's just an angry little man who keeps trying to find excuses for his poor behavior and instead of helping, he's coming off very badly. He needs to go meditate or something.

HK

Isaiah has a chip on his shoulder. I think people were afraid of him because he is so angry and big. I doubt being black has anything to do with it. He is paranoid.