The Outback Boys Are Back!

6/30/2007 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

By popular demand, TMZ brings you not one, but 14 scrumptious hot hunks from the steamiest act in Las Vegas!
Thunder From Down Under: Click to launch
Yes, it's the blokes from Thunder From Down Under -- in all their pectoral glory in this flesh-filled gallery.

Thanks to Adam Steck, CEO of SPI Entertainment and owner of TFDU, for bringing Aussie brawn to the states -- in sweaty performances seven nights a week at the Excalibur! Cheers!

Want more deliciousness? Get your full skin fix in our "Beach Bods" and "Nip Slips" galleries!

firecrotch

first,hahaha, oops Parisite was worried that people would see her private parts while using restroom & shower in jail? hahaha, honey who has not seen your parts?

Mags

They are all dehydrated, their veins are popping out. Drink something!!!!

Just Me

Sorry Ladies, ALL the Out Back boys are Gay. That means they don't like and they don't want your pink taco. They only like the tube steak.

Tired of Paula's Antics

Wow - so 'Out Back' isn't a reference to Australia? Gotta polish up my gay-dar . . .

Paul

Gay boys.

Bandolero

Ripped dudes like this are a dime a dozen!

Bandolero

To Mr. Vito: At the risk of sounding like a commoner, I'll gladley give you a nickle for six of them.

JS

Oh please like Australian men really look like that...hence why I moved from Melbourne and married an American... If Australian men DO look like that........yah they are gay...

I'm allowed to say this:
Austalian Men are stupid and usually incredibly ugly...dont believe me? Google AFL Stars or Eddie Mcgyer........all as ugly as sin and as dumb as f--k.

Mags

in the first pic, the guy with the hat, doesn't his hips and lower abs look weird? His stomach looks bloated

AnnaNicoleIsJesus

Hot damn! I'd put that in my pipe and smoke it. Who's the lean mean machine in the holy jeans (sans hat).

My eyes! My eyes!

I'm a sinner.

butch

pass the streroids please!!

jProud American Author

Ref-The Hunks. I don't care if they are gay--they worked hard to keep their bodies in shape so woman like me can just say "NICE.!" Thanks TMZ for having me wake up to see lovely hunks as the first pics! Makes an older broad happy to just peek at some hunks.
Waaahoooo! Happy Saturday ya'll.

skeptical at best

14. pass the streroids please!!

Posted at 8:17AM on Jun 30th 2007 by butch

glad to know i'm not the only person thinking this. the only time i've seen veins looking like that are on professional wrestlers. and i'm pretty certain most of them use.

Ginger

Metrosexuals! eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww! I'll take Johnny Depp over these pretty boys any day.

MommaT

You know it's the weekend when TMZ puts CRAP on their site.

Not at all impressed with these "guys" (?) The guy in the hat.....EWWWWW

Oh, and then then we all have the pleasure of seeing posts with stupid ass links. WTF? Go somewhere else with that crap already.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments