A Week in the Thirty Mile Zone

7/1/2007 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

From Britney's dressing room reveal, to Tim McGraw's pregnancy, to the jail art of Miss Hilton, it was a hot week in pictures in the Zone!

Click on in to our Sunday gallery of fun -- and relive the love that was the wacky end of another June. Kim Kardashian's wacky end included!

Want more? Of course you do! Cruise on in to our "Ballin' Pimpmobiles" and "Monstah Bling" galleries!

Ballin' Rides gallery: Click to launch Monstah Bling gallery: click to launch

Wes

To Mark #14

(Laughing) Oh yes she does, otherwise she would have dropped off the media radar a long time ago. Keep in mind, that this is all about ego, commercial endorsements, and her ultimate "quest" for stardom.

Virginia

aurorawitchy

i think the whole country is sick of Paris, does she ever do anything worthwhile? like helping the poor or the environment?

I"d really like to know and I will rethink my opinion...
Pegasus

WHAT???

OMG!!!! I never thought I'd say this!!!! Give K-FED custody......Is there anything that girl WON'T do to get publicity???? Somebody help her PLEASE!!!!

WHAT???

I'm gonna go blind if I have to see that pic of Tim Mc Graw again!!!!!

BOEING 787

RE. Top images;
nice pics, I might get nightmares from Tim, and there is some other stuff that might be scarey.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
RE. Left images;
Wow those are nice rides, sure hope Lindsay does not go behind the wheel of that 1.4
million dollar Bugatti in the near future.
RE. Right images;
That mouth bling causes the gums to recede.

beth

LMAO at Tim McGraw - what a great imitation of how Paris, Jessica, etc all pose for the cameras!!!!! And please, would someone just make white trash Britney just go away.

doinou

The bling thing is stupid as hell. Don't these idiots have any self-respect. They look like total jerks.

SAD

@ costaMesaboy - his mother and father are brother and sister he doesn't no any better

sandy

Spare me on these pics

Jan

Diamond Teeth...What the heck is wrong with these people...Gods way of telling everyone else.. this person is making too much money...
Dont people know there are starveing children in AMERICA?

Rick

A WEEK IN THE THIRTY MILE ZONE?

Let me refrase that one. A week in the America Sleaze Zone.

sandy