Heidi Fleiss

Fluff 'n Fold

7/2/2007 8:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0702_fleiss-1Former Hollywood madam/ex-con Heidi Fleiss is finally cleaning up her act -- by opening a coin-operated laundromat! Spare some change? Need a date?

Located in the cosmopolitan mecca of Pahrump, Nev., the 24-hour facility will feature 13 washers and 14 dryers. Fleiss is calling the venue Dirty Laundry. Perhaps Charlie Sheen has a load or two?

In 2005, Fleiss announced that she was launching a legal all-male bordello called Heidi's Stud Farm, 20 miles north of the laundry. (You can take the girl out of the brothel...) If it ever opens, for $250 women (and only women) will be allowed 60 fun-filled minutes with the man-whore of their choice. Talk about hard work!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Parents Need to Know

61. LISTEN ALL YOU BIG-MOUTHED BROADS: you know at least half of you are giving it away to some loser you pay all the bills for. You'll never hold a candle to this Dame in brains or smarts. I'll bet you're 90% dogs behind those keyboards. Men don't like broads like you. Men like dames like Heidi.

Posted at 7:57PM on Jul 3rd 2007 by Bobo Justice
--------------------------------------------------------------------
What a "Hunka-Hunka Burning Love" this jackass is.

Your old lady been beating on you lately BUCKO? You sound P_ _sy W_ _pped to me. I bet you're hiding behind your computer screen playing "trap the clown" with your hand.

Broads & Dames - gotta alot of respect for yo momma don't you Big Boy!

Bet your daddy wished she would have given him head instead!

Happy To Be Me

Thanks "Just Sayin", that makes you wonder who Bobo Justice is? He leaves (Seven) separate posts on here, I leave two, and he tells ME to shut up. Now that's a moron, as I don't know of any trailer parks on the West Side of LA? He's probably just one of her long time Johns, who loves her cause she didn't snitch on him, he's attacking everyone, so I know it's just not me. Nice of you to say, cause my intentions were good, just not eloquently written the first time, it's just that I never expected a response like that. Anyway, just checking back, as I said I would. My little sister Aviva, asks for her.

meat_arian

IF thats not a " AIDS" LOOK I dont know what is.

Granny Pants

Bobo feels a tear coming to his eye. What's a matter Richard, your Mom outta town? You sure talk dirty for such a smart guy.

Neenah

Whatever, to start Heidi is doing something you all wished you had come up with yourself. There is nothing wrong with a woman that is an adult oriented entrepraneur. She has at least the guts to go out there and do what most of us would dream about doing but not enough guts or cash to execute it. We are most likely going to be approaching our first female commander in chief in 2008. What the hell it is a woman's world too and women for the most part have it together enough to go out there and kick some major corporate ass. To Heidi I raise a toast to you. You are bright, daring, beautiful and amazing. Keep kicking ass girl your ROCK!

Standards are badly needed.

If Neenah@68 commentor admires Fliess the coin operated laundry owner, that's one thing. If she is saluting the madam, then her values are corupt. You can be successfull and assertive as a woman in any profession that raises you up. Prostitution, no matter how elegantly you wrap it, is dehumanizing and belittling to women. If you purport to raise women up as you seem to state, your admiration of a 'Madam' is perverse and counterproductive to your stated aims.

Granny Pants

You gotta learn to spell "Just Saying" if you're gonna be the leader of the women of the free world.

Great Grandma Angie

I can not understand why a man would want to have sex with this female, she is totally ugly.

C.B. Headrest

NOW THAT IS COOL!!! Am from Neveda, and I've been to Pahrump.

Granny Pants

You gotta admit its pretty funny you ended up being number 69.

Granny Pants

I'm just kidding with you Honey. Listen, that was a funny post and you're right, I'm not the grammar police. I'm starting to feel some love though.

Standards are badly needed.

You're a very witty dude, regardless. I LOL almost every post. Why the he** would tmz pull that last post of mine? It was pretty inert. You are right - most guys like dames like Heidi.
We also know what they like them FOR, and it ain't a girl next door life-long friendship of mutual respect. Personally, though, I have a problem with people having to pay for it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5