Paula: We Have Liftoff

7/2/2007 3:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fly me to the moon! Paula Abdul visited LAX -- the airport, not the club -- with a gentleman friend and plenty of luggage, but no reality TV cameras.

Jack Osbourne knows how to get into all the L.A. hotspots -- with a tasty Yoo-hoo chocolate beverage -- which he slipped to the Hyde hostess as he crossed the velvet rope into the club.

Gummi Bear could learn a thing or two from Jackie!

CoolGirl2008

Hey anyone notice Simon Cowell, Randy Jackson and Ryan Seacrest at Wembeley yesterday for the Concert For Diana? No Paula in sight.

Guess she wasn't invited.

Stink Finger

Rumer, I want my chin back.....

Stink Finger

Paula Is so old and repulsive, she looks ridiculous on her reality show.
Staight Up She Is Such A Pig!

keesh

She's entitled to get her paula groove on!!!!!!

BOEING 787

Paula Abdul has been loopy in recent years, but a good person, #7. is right.

Boo Hoo

If it was not for American Idol the only show she would be invited on is America's biggest loser.

Fan

TMZ reports, "Celebuspawn Rumer Willis, 18, left Hyde and hopped into the driver's seat of her Subaru Outback. Hop in, mates!"

Fire the person who thought this was newsworthy!! This is the most pathetic tidbit of entertainment news, on a nobody, I have ever read.

Debi

Rooomer Willis is a nobody buttttttt to all you hotties trying to get your freak on maybe shes good for a laydown! Shes pretty ugly and dresses like a cleaning lady! I dont care what clubs let her in or who her mama and daddy is bruce & demi sure made ONE UGLY CHILD!!! USE HER & LOSE HER GUYS cuz she will never have star power with her looks! Sorry to be so blunt ROOOOOOOOmer but have ya looked in the mirror lately??

Cheryl

I watched Paula's new "Reality" show and it made me sick. Why would anyone get paid to make an ass of themself? She only proved to me that she has a substance abuse problem which she continued to deny. WTF....."I don't drink" and she's sitting there with a glass of wine. She was a total space case. I won't watch it twice. She should be so embarrassed.

Maddy

Let's see. Paula Abdul got on a plane. Rumer Willis got into a car. Jack Osbourne got into Hyde. The unknown hostess like Yoohoo. Slow day in the Thirty Mile Zone?

joe

SHE PAID HER DUES AND IS A SURVIVOR. HER TASK IS NOT TO BE A N IMATATION OF HERSELF