Rosie to Paris: Prison -- That's Hot!

7/2/2007 4:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'Donnell and Paris Hilton: Prison BabesAlthough she's never served time in an all women's jail (that we know of), during her routine on the True Colors tour on Saturday, Rosie O'Donnell jokingly admitted, "I would have had more fun in prison than Paris." Warden!

With that caged visual in mind, solitary confinement never seemed so appealing!

Boo Hoo

I would of had a ball with all the lesbians in jail.

freder

almost first

rj

That would be cruel and unusual punishment for all of the rest of the inmates!

Rosie's circumutilated sons Parker and Blake

Why, mama, why???????????????????? Why do you insist on continuing to humiliate us with your crazy antics???!!!

Kathy

Um, do do brain at #2, Rosie's daughter was wearing a standard "US Army Soldier" costume from buycostumes.com, while playing army with her brothers. Rosie snapped the photo while they were playing. My kids have the same costume along with many others, as Rosie's kids also have many other costumes.

Too bad stupidity is a costume you can never change out of, #2.

Kathy

Make that the do do brain at #8.

annanicolestern

Shiva, congrats! you win stupidest comment so far today...

rosie exploited her own child. she's a loser.

momo_rbd

Rosie sld go 2 jail that will at least shut her ass up!

Deane

The posts show that the close minded ones are the losers. Seems they've forgotten that when they were kids, they played make believe and dressed up in costumes of all kinds.

I know as a kid having 3 brothers, I was in more indian, cowboy and soldier costumes than I ever was in a princess or bride. Therefore, since I've grown up there's something wrong with me too because of your closeminded attitudes.

Give it a rest people. Her daughter is a ham for a camera and loves getting her pics taken. You are reading far too much into a picture of a kid playing. Out of eyeshot are her two brothers playing too. They don't like their pics taken and therefore see very few pictures of them.

ANDREA

GROSS YOU SICK B*TCH

Only swim in the Ocean

Wow, it looks like Rosie's stunt with that womens child didn't pay off did it Rosie. I never thought I would see the day where someone is disliked more than Rosie....oh today must be the day.

sean

Yeah, Rosie, we saw how tough you were when Elisabeth finally fought back: you tucked your tail between your legs and ran for the hills.

Lita

FFS, stop calling it prison! Paris was never in PRISON! She was in jail and there is a HUGE difference!

Boo Hoo

That picture above is funny. It looks like Rosie is watching Paris with her tongue hanging out like she is sizing Paris up like a lambchop.

South Beach Lizzard

POOR INMATES, EVEN THE LESBIAN WILL BECOME STRAIGHT JUST TO GET AWAY FROM SUCH A REPULSIVE SITE.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments