Was Benoit's Son Really Sick?

7/2/2007 5:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris BenoutAmid reports that WWE wrestler Chris Benoit allegedly injected his son with hormones because of a health condition, Scott Ballard, District Attorney of Fayette County, Ga., just released this statement:

"There are additional reports that contradict the earlier information that suggested that Daniel Benoit may have suffered from Dwarf Syndrome or Fragile X Syndrome. Daniel's family denies that he suffered from either condition. As a result of the family's concerns, the Fayette County Sheriff's investigators and the District Attorney's Office have inquired into this matter. A source having access to certain of Daniel's medical reports reviewed those reports, and they do not mention any pre-existing mental or physical impairment. Reports from Daniel's educators likewise contradict the claims that Daniel was physically undersized. The educators report that Daniel graduated kindergarten and was prepared to enter the first grade on par with the other students."

HK

Benoit’s doctor was arrested. The cable news’ report is that the doctor prescribed 10 months of steroids every three weeks. If that is true, it could have been the meds—and he might have prescribed other serious narcotics. The tox reports will tell.

appauled by the stalkarazzi

Chris Benoit was mentally ill, bizarre version of MUNCHAUSEN SYNDROME.

That poor child! Dad playing Dr. Jeckly and injecting his son with human growth hormone

Crikey

OK, so Im confused.... according to the lastest news reports the child did NOT have a growth problem, nor was he in any special education classes? SO WHO THE HECK SAID HE DID IN THE FIRST PLACE? Im so confused. Guess it doesnt matter anyway, Mr Ben-waaa ended it all, for them all. I beleive in Heaven and Hell. I know the child is in Heaven, as for Chris ? Guess we will find that out when WE OURSELVES get to Heaven, if we are so lucky.

me

this is so sad and sick .... that poor baby and woman

HK

#7—I am sorry your life is hell on earth and I hope things get better for you. No one skates in this life—it takes work to be happy—keep trucking.

#11—I imagine you were speaking figuratively.

If Benoit was on enormous amounts of steroids and narcotics, he would have been psychotic and that does make his actions somewhat understandable. Of course, he is responsible for taking the drugs.

If there is a God, he will decide in the end.

I do feel sorrier for the child. He was a baby, didn’t get to live his life, and his last memory was of his father killing him. Of course, every life is important no matter what the person’s age.

MeMe

I don't usually make comments on what I read most of the time I take things with a grain of salt, I have to hange my mind and tell this # 7 person that he or she has no idea of what a Jesus person would do or say (apparently they have never met Jesus). I can tell by their comments that they or really stupid or they have fried their brain on drugs, either way the comment is outragous. An adult most of the time has some warning of anger or danger and sometimes can protect theirselves from being hurt or killed a child is at the mercy of an adult, so in my eyes # 7 is saying they are worthles so just beat or drown or cook them in a microwave and no one will care. they are children that are brought in this world by adults and cannot remove theirselves from a bad situation.It sounds like someone needs to help # 7 understand what is really like to be a contributing person of any age to society. I wonder if # 7 is smart enough to realize that he was once a child, maybe he should have parents that did this to him while he was a leech before he became a contributing member of society. If this is all he has to contribute to society maybe he should just stop trying to contribute anything unless someone tells him he has something better to contribute. MeMe

the voice

OK HERE WE GO THE HGH WAS PRESCRIEBED IN HIS SON'S NAME FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES AND HIS PERSONAL JUICE YOU WILL ALSO FIND OUT HE WAS ADDICTED TO NUBAIN(SYNTHETIC MORPHINE) THIS DRUG IS HIGHLEY ABUSED IN THE BODYBUILDING COMMUNITY WOMEN WILL TRADE SEXUAL FAVORS TO GET IT..LETS NOT FORGET CHRISTOPHER TITUS AND HIS GIRL..

LAUGHING AT #7 HES A JOKE

IS #7 STILL ON THE CRACK PIPE

?

I still don't understand how someone can go from someone who was well respect by co-workers and fans. Even one of the most beloved wrestlers...I even like him he was one of my fav. to a cold blood killer. How can any one hurt the and ones the are suppose to love?

wrestingisforidiots

i told you all earlier that his roid rage was from real roids - hemmorroids. that, and being forced to sniff too many of vince mcmahon's farts.

"wrestling" is for low life rednecks.

ILoveXBOX

In my opinion, I have not read anything that truly proves to me he killed his wife and child. So what about the text messages, those don't even prove he was the one that sent those messages. The police and media from day one have said he did this, but nothing was ever presented as evidence to show this to be true. What if the toxicology reports come out and they show they are negative? What then? If it turns out the police truly feel and can prove he killed them including himself, then just close the case and let it go. They are already dead. Let him rot in hell.

just wandering

I know who prescribed the drugs, I wonder who filled those prescriptions

LQQking deeper in

well. his killing his son, reminds me of a old folk story the indians told of long ago.. there was this man who was lost and cold and seeking shelter, he found a cave...it was empty ,but appeared to have meat hanging ,and so on...so he built a fire and begin to cook some of the hanging meat..while this was going on, a giant of a woman like creature came in..carrying a killed deer...she didnt know fire, she stepped in it..soon after getting her quieted down, he fed her some cook meat..she liked it and cooked her meat there after, time went on and they had a child together. after a while he longed to be back in civilzation, so one day he seen a ship appoaching the shore area,, he told her good by and swam to the ship..she stood watching him form the edge, with tears running down her face...after he got aboard, he looked back at her, waving to her and his son...she begin to scream, begging him to come back.. then after a while the ship begin to pull away..and it seems he was NOT coming back to shore. as he was watching , she begin to get mad,and grabbed up the son, and begin to shredd him to pieces with her big long finger nails, as he watched in horror...
you dont mess with some people, they will killed their children to prove a point..pawns.. children are really not safe in the house of deeply troubled couples...should be a law, if you are having troubles, you should check your children in a safety-net shelter.....you created them, you protect them, and YOU pay for the protection....

lj

Children are suppose to be 5 years old in Kindergarten. So he is way too old to just graduate unless he started school really late. Sometime children who have some medical condition start later than normal. This makes you wonder why he was seven and just ready to start first grade.

Puh-lease

#3 wrote: "Not to justify, but do you think the wife wanted to inject the son because she was a manager and thought it good for business, to have another wrestler and another source of income? and he went with it and then changed his mind? and then killed her and maybe in his own mind thought he was saving his son from a life he hated and killed him for that reason too? I don't want to justify his reasons, i'm just curious."

That has got to be, without any doubt whatsoever, the stupidest theory I have ever heard.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments