Chris Benoit Lives on ... at Target

7/3/2007 4:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A loyal TMZ reader has informed us that all merchandise related to the dead wrestler has been pulled from the WWE website, you can still find Chris Benoit (or at least his action figure) at your local Target store.
Target and Chris Benoit
Even more unbelievable, we found this little gem on the toy aisle at a Target in Atlanta, which is less than fifty miles from where the murders/suicide took place. Note the toy's now-prophetic title: "Micro Aggression." Eek.

The toy set comes complete with the evil Kane, the Undertaker (insert bad taste joke here), and alleged double murderer Benoit. Steroids not included.

Calls to Target reps have not been returned.

As we mentioned, this story came from an anonymous source. If you are inside the wresting community with a real story to tell, email us. All information will be completely confidential.

wrestlingfan

I actually saw a wrestling ring set w/4 miniature wrestlers, Benoit being one of them, at Kmart. If there are people willing to buy them, then let them. The money can go to his two living children, in case anyone forgot about them. I also agree w/the person who stated that WWE can't erase his memory, no matter how hard they try. So why not let it benefit two children who have suffered more than enough through all of this.

appauled by the stalkarazzi

WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT THEIR KID TO PLAY WITH THE CHRIS BENOIT ACTION FIGURE????

DOES IT COME WITH A MOM AND SON ACCESSORY PACK INCLUDING ROIDS, HANG MAN NOOSE, AND 3 BODY BAGS????

tim

Benoit was a murderer, until he cowardly killed himself; I don't care what he did in the ring per comment 11; are you a douce bag also? do you have homicidal tendencies also?

Ted

Funny how it's considered to be so horrible for Target to carry an action figure, but cracking jokes about the murders is ok. I'm sure seeing "CHILD KILLER!!!!!!" all over the internet is really helping the Benoit family get through this. But of course Target is selling a toy that some people may or may not want to buy and that's way worse, isn't it?

And #21 is probably right - the money will probably go to his other children. Shame on Target.

SAVANNA

DON'T GET MAD AT TMZ--GET MAD AT THE MORON DR.
WHO GAVE BENOIT THE DAM DRUGS.
HE IS JUST AS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATHS AS BENOIT!
THE WHOLE WRESTLEING THING IS A BUNCH OF FAKE CRAP.
I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MANY IDIOTS WATCH THE CRAP AND BELIEVE IT!
SO SAD---ONLY IN AMERICA!

Michael

I am sorry but I just think its stupid to fuss over the toys being on the shelf.
Yes he may be a killer or he may turn out not to be, but someone finds a multi pack of toys and has to raise a fuss, its pretty annoying.

The only people who will get upset over Benoit stuff in the stores are the same goody two shoe people who complain about violence on tv and ratings on movies and video games and any other thing that offends them. People mind your own business.
People don't have to buy the stuff thats in the store. If they do then its their choice.
I just ordered a Benoit figure from an online store.

riko

WE ARE ALL DOPES FOR EATING THIS STUFF UP!

judy

I agree those toys should be pulled. And as far as the Benoit family getting some reprieve, how about the wife's family? His family should have been trying to stop him from taking steroids, and were probably just as proud as punch for the paycheck.

hwc

Wrestling fans are not stupid we know its Entertainment just like everything else on TV!

John Denver Rules

Hey Savanna, #23, If you don't like this country GET OUT!!!

nicoletta

You can also get the action figure at FYE.

tmawhy

whatever happened to good ole fashioned wrestiling when it was tito santana jimmy super fly snooka the semi real wrestling not all this show boating and who can kill who what kind of message is that sending to children for that matter that whatever you do its okay and who cares ...alot of people will suffer from this tragic event .....esc.. his other children they r going to have to live with this and cope with this for the rest of there lives and i agree with 23 the doctor should be held responsiable too also the owners of wwe because they should know what is really going on!!!!!!!!!!!!. but once again money takes presidence over really caring about someone.. its a shame that this is the kind of message we want to send future children that its okay ....what is this world coming too......

Eric Vaughan

Well, you know, Mr. TMZ, I know you are not a part of the wrestling scene and therefore do not know how much people covet our belts. I, for one, would always see Chrises' squaw, Woman, and that evil dwarf spawn offspring of hers, MiniBenet, and the entire wrestling world knew sumthin wuz up.

Most of us would be on Vince McMahon's fundraisers for widows and orphans where he'd met up with his lover, Bill Gates, to discuss how to make the world a better place for Vista users, when this evil injun woman and her retarded yet evil dwarf son would be lurking around, openly chanting anti-semitic and anti-wars slogans. It was then, brother, that the wrestling world and I knew they were satanic and the world would be a better place without them to corrupt the little Hulkamaniacs.

I can't tell you who I am, but this be word.

Chris Benoit Is A Loser.

TMZ is Doing It's Job .... Good For TMZ.

Chris Benoit was a prick. Chris killed the child. Not the Doctors. Not Vince McMahon. Not The WWE. Not Pro Wrestling. Not TV. CHRIS THE A-HOLE.

Eric Vaughan

Most of you would instantly recognize my name, should I possess the foolhardiness to put it on the internet. I won't do that, instead, I'll let my pure talent stand on its own.

It's real easy for each and every one of you to take potshots at Chris Benoit. Sure, why not. No, that wasn't you putting your muscles to limit in the Hart training gym in your teens. No, that wasn't you stupid enough to take a featherhead to be your everloving bride.

Many's the time when my humanity was stretched to the limit in the furthest boonies and I had to drive around an Indian sleeping in the road from too much kickapoo joy juice. Just put yourself in Chris Benoit's boots and fantasize what it would be like to be married to one. No, you gutless maggots can't, can you? Can you imagine one of these wood fairies bearing you a retarded little dwarf who'll likely grow up to deliver tooth rewards to sleeping children who've placed a tooth under their pillow? Of course you can't, otherwise you'd be proudly serving in Iraq, Afghanistan or Iran. You pencil-necked geeks make me sick and that's all there is to it!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments