Isaiah - McDreamy McStarted the Fateful Fight

7/3/2007 8:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Isaiah Washington keeps on talking ... and talking ... and talking ... and last night on "Larry King Live," the loose cannon said that it was co-star Patrick Dempsey's lateness that eventually pushed him over the edge and made him use the F-word that ended up getting him fired from "Grey's Anatomy." Riiiight.

Isaiah says that when he confronted McDreamy about his lateness, his co-star became "unhinged, sprayed spittle in my face ... He just becomes irate." Then, well, Isaiah "said several bad words," something along the lines of, "There's no way you're going treat me like the B-word, the P-word, or the F-word." Ever-unrepentant Washington still tried to cover his tracks, saying that "fa**ot" wasn't meant to be a slur, but just "somebody who is being weak." Way to clear that up, Isaiah.

Loose-lipped Lily – LiLo's Going to Jail

Also in the Department of Verbal Diarrhea-ists this morning we find Lily Allen, the Brit popster who got popped last week for allegedly socking a lensman in the schnozz. She tells New York magazine that Paris's fate will soon befall Lindsay Lohan, and herself to boot. "I could be Paris Hilton soon enough," said Lily, shortly before returning to England to be arrested on assault charges. "Oh, my God, her life is so f**king insane ... I can't wait until Lindsay Lohan goes to jail ... Does that mean [she'll] stop showing me [her] p***y now?"

Party Favors: Nicky Glazed Over at Frittelli's ... Wrestling Legend DiBiase Defends Benoit ... Alyssa Milano's Wants You to TOUCH 'Em All ... Man Pleads Guilty to Posting 4 Hours of 24

While Paris was getting lei'd in Hawaii this weekend, lil' sis Nicky was spotted with a guy pal at the Governator's fave Beverly Hills donut shop, Frittelli's, having an iced latte and a glazed donut. Sweet! ... Ted DiBiase, wrestling's legendary "Million Dollar Man," tells the Post Chronicle that fellow grappler Chris Benoit was an "unselfish, soft-spoken" type who made considerable sacrifices to be with his family, which he is suspected of murdering before committing suicide last week. ... Ever the big sports fan, Alyssa Milano is teaming up with Major League Baseball to create a line of "fan-fashion" jewelry for her TOUCH line, just so you look perfectly glam while sucking down brats and beer at the ballpark. ... A Chicago man pleaded guilty yesterday to a felony charge for posting the first four episodes of this season's "24" on the Internet before they appeared on TV.

Shauna

So it seems Katherine Heigi stuck her nose into someone elses business. I never like that bitch and knew she was up to no good. Looks like she and TR got some plaining to do. Patrick D will not say a damn thing because ABC has a gage on them. As far as I'm concerned, these two should have been fired and not Isiah.

Shauna

Anyone who asks a question is branded a trouble maker. Isiah even said this on Larry King. I don't take these types of rumors serious. It's like what IW said, you take up for yourself and you are now called a trouble maker or an actor who cause problems.

Bandolero

Re Isaiah, Seems like its everyones fault but his. Next he will blame gays for being gay.
Tell it to Imus. Why should you skate?

thomas

Washington is a JOKE!!! The Larry King interview was the best acting I have ever seen him do!!!

Kay

There's more than a streak of nastiness causing Isaiah Washington's problems. He's starting to sound psychotic, and he should get out of the public eye and find a doctor. He has talent but there are lots of fine actors out there who won't bring his kind of mess to work with them.

suzie

IF IT WERENT FOR NO CLASS - HE'D HAVE NO CLASS AT ALL..

Ah - so tired of the race card I gotta lol

Tammy

Washington is blaming everyone else for the comment that came out of his own mouth. Shameful.

Debra

Wow there are some strong feeling on this issue with Grey's. One thing bothers me.....IF this was all between Patrick and Isaiah and it had NOTHING to do with T.R. whatsoever then why did I.W. make those public service messages and why does he say that T.R. should have been the one fired? There is a gag order on all the stars and producers etc with Grey's so all we are going to hear is I.W. side of this. As I said in an earlier post he is in damage control big time. He mentioned his charity work five times on Larry King Live last night and kept saying he had many offers on the table so why not just let it go? From what I.W. said last night he was the self appointed 'leader' and tried to keep everyone in line on the set. He jumped Patrick for being late and Patrick ame back at him. Sounds like it had just come to a head..........With lots of rumors of I.W. being difficult on the set, his own admissions of trying to run things, the crack at the Golden Globes, the division with castmates and a decision had to be made for the good of the show. Everybody loses.

Shauna

Let me get this straight. Isaiah is called on using the f word but all you haters are using the N word and calling Mr. Washington all kinds of hateful names. Now what does that make you? Maybe the racist dogs you accused Mr. Washington of being? Drop dead and go to hell.

Funny Answers

Watched the Larry King interview with I. Washington. Not sure what to believe, he may have been wronged, or Mr. Knight, or Mr. Dempsey. What struck me as strange, is that Mr. Washington is telling his side of the story, saying plain and clear that as an employee of the mouse, Disney, he could not talk. So, if he could not talk for fear of loosing his job, how can his cast mates be expected to agree or disagree with him, since they wil loose their jobs, or future jobs. Mr.Washington could say whatever he wanted, and they cannot agree or disagree with what he said and he knows it. So, even though this is over, no one will know the truth, because we only have Mr. Washintons word for what happened. I am sorry he lost his job, but for some reason there is a part of me that thinks Mr. Washington is not blamless. Something did not ring true. I may be wrong, and sorry if I am, but I wish him well. Next time, just do your job. Try to let bosses worry about late people, etc. Too bad, it will make a hole in the show, but the writer seem good, and I am sure Mr. Washington will find a good career on another show.

Shauna

#24 the questions you are asking were covered in the Larry King interview. Did you not watch or maybe you already had your mind made up.

pat

I've seen a few pics of Nicky Hilton lately.

Is it me or does she have an Adam's Apple?

Sure looks like it!!!!!!!

bkyln

I had been on T.R.'s side before not realizing they all had a gag order but after watching Larry King Live I feel bad for Isaiah. He shouldn't have lost his temper but someone being that late would make me want to confront them too. He apologized for using the word and even if he got fired for that alone he shouldn't have to take the blame for attacking T.R. if he didn't do it.

MARSIN

That girl Lily seems cool because she's outspoken (kinda like Rosie) but I have no idea what songs she has done except the one with the little crazy looking boy toy. Dont care much for her.

Does anyone actually watch 24???

Paul

Isaiah where is Johhny Cochran when you need him?