Isaiah - McDreamy McStarted the Fateful Fight

7/3/2007 8:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Isaiah Washington keeps on talking ... and talking ... and talking ... and last night on "Larry King Live," the loose cannon said that it was co-star Patrick Dempsey's lateness that eventually pushed him over the edge and made him use the F-word that ended up getting him fired from "Grey's Anatomy." Riiiight.

Isaiah says that when he confronted McDreamy about his lateness, his co-star became "unhinged, sprayed spittle in my face ... He just becomes irate." Then, well, Isaiah "said several bad words," something along the lines of, "There's no way you're going treat me like the B-word, the P-word, or the F-word." Ever-unrepentant Washington still tried to cover his tracks, saying that "fa**ot" wasn't meant to be a slur, but just "somebody who is being weak." Way to clear that up, Isaiah.

Loose-lipped Lily – LiLo's Going to Jail

Also in the Department of Verbal Diarrhea-ists this morning we find Lily Allen, the Brit popster who got popped last week for allegedly socking a lensman in the schnozz. She tells New York magazine that Paris's fate will soon befall Lindsay Lohan, and herself to boot. "I could be Paris Hilton soon enough," said Lily, shortly before returning to England to be arrested on assault charges. "Oh, my God, her life is so f**king insane ... I can't wait until Lindsay Lohan goes to jail ... Does that mean [she'll] stop showing me [her] p***y now?"

Party Favors: Nicky Glazed Over at Frittelli's ... Wrestling Legend DiBiase Defends Benoit ... Alyssa Milano's Wants You to TOUCH 'Em All ... Man Pleads Guilty to Posting 4 Hours of 24

While Paris was getting lei'd in Hawaii this weekend, lil' sis Nicky was spotted with a guy pal at the Governator's fave Beverly Hills donut shop, Frittelli's, having an iced latte and a glazed donut. Sweet! ... Ted DiBiase, wrestling's legendary "Million Dollar Man," tells the Post Chronicle that fellow grappler Chris Benoit was an "unselfish, soft-spoken" type who made considerable sacrifices to be with his family, which he is suspected of murdering before committing suicide last week. ... Ever the big sports fan, Alyssa Milano is teaming up with Major League Baseball to create a line of "fan-fashion" jewelry for her TOUCH line, just so you look perfectly glam while sucking down brats and beer at the ballpark. ... A Chicago man pleaded guilty yesterday to a felony charge for posting the first four episodes of this season's "24" on the Internet before they appeared on TV.

Deane

Paul, give him a minute -- he'll be pulling Sharpton & Jackson out of his pocket next.

Why is there racism in this world -- ask a black & a white about the double standard. The white calls a black out and the victims come running and the white is to be fired. A black calls a white out and the whites are supposed to accept it and life is to go on as usual for the black. Think not babies. Tired of the 'old victim card' being played. To get respect, you pay respect.

Caesr

so Dee...there's racism because of a double standard with blk and white? Wow now that a new twist. A stupid one but a new one. It's mindless garbage like that where folks like you rationalize your foolishness with stupid analogies that create the problem, not offer solutions to it. Get this straight....HE NEVER CALLED OUT A GAY MAN.....PERIOD AND HE WASNT EVEN THERE WHEN IT WAS SAID. Seems likeT.R. is playing the victim here when he wasnt even the focus of the original argument. He could've continued to pretend to be something he isnt if he wanted but he chose or those close to him chose to leak the story and start this foolishness in the press.

Could he have called him a different name? Sure or better yet, not call him a name at all but c'mon...are you really serious?

Poor white folks...this whole double standard thing certainly holds you back in this society. Woe is me!!!!

News flash everyone... the "double standard" is why we have racism in this world. Let me guess...you were a history major? Get a clue please.

Marjene

You guys suck. How many times can the man say he's sorry. He didn't say Dempsey sprayed spittle on him he said it was spittle to spittle. Shame on TR Knight for using a fight that had nothing to do with him to make himself look like the victim. I believe he spoke the truth. He was right he also was a part of why that show was a success. Black women loved him. What we can't have a mcsomething.? I for one will not be turning on Grey's next season. I didn't think Imus should have been fired just like I don't see why Washington was fired. If people lost their jobs every time they said something offensive I guess you wouldn't have this little website of yours would you?

Deane

PC Police,

I have a clue and it most certainly isn't having to be called stupid by something like you. I won't even bother to explain what I said. You don't deserve my respect to do so.

Reine

I did watch him on Larry King show. I remember wondering why it took so long to renew Ted's contract? Is it because Isaiah didn't call him a name? I wish Patrick would tell us if what Isaiah is saying is true. I will miss him because he was good on this show.

MsAlSharpton

FIJINATIVE007

I BELIEVE IT WAS YESTERDAY (JULY 2) THAT I SAW A PICTURE OF NIKKI HILTON
THAT DID NOT DO HER ANY JUSTICE AND IT LOOKED LIKE SHE HAD AN ADAM'S
APPLE AND AGAIN TODAY SHE LOOKE LIKE SHE STILL HAS ONE, ONLY SMALLER
AND HIGHER. ARE YOU GUYS SURE SHE IS NOT REALLY A MAN, LIKE DEBRA OPRI
WE ALL KNOW BY NOW IS REALLY A MAN. (IT STILL NEEDS TO BE PROVED).

Tmz.com is racists......

80. Isiah you weren't fired, ABC didn't pick up your contract. Can you blame them? Your ego is so huge it's a wonder you and it can fit into a room. Listen, you brought nothing to Grey's Anatomy, I was hoping they'd get rid of you long ago. Too bad you just can't suck it up like a man instead of playing the race card. Is it a mantra or something, "don't ever take responsibility for anything you do, always play the race card". Can't wait for Al Sharpton to start flapping his mouth. Frankly, it's old, so very old. You were "fired" as you say, because you gave NOTHING to the show, absolutely nothing. And please.......Christine sure didn't need to marry Burke.

Posted at 6:58PM on Jul 3rd 2007 by MsAlSharpton

Your a dumbassssss and stop calling yourself msalsharpton when you are not black and if you are you are one ignorant assssss sellout.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

blah blah blah isaiah, there are much better, more interesting, more talented and more professional black actors than you out there and now they are going to get all of your roles.

buh bye!

pj storm

Is it just me or does Isaiah Washington's story change every time he does an interview? First he didn't do it. Then he did it. Then he claimed to go to rehab. Then he blamed ABC and Shonda Rhimes. Then He blamed T.R. and Katherine. Now it is POatrick Dempsey's fault?
Isaiah just needs to get his story straight.

Sues

Who?

mmb

Did anyone else notice: he admits he "said the P-word, B-word, and said the F-word" as symbols of weakness. First, that's a direct slur against gay males. BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, he completely gets away with calling him a bitch? What did he mean by that? totally misogynistic, and Larry, and the world, lets him off! It's no less offensive than the other 2, yet he makes no apologies, and is completely OK with it. The man is violent, angry, and a bad liar. He should shut the #@*! up, as he just gets more and more unattractive every time he "opens up" to tell his side of the story.

Sues

Oh and Marjene #76 - you asked how many times does a man have to say "sorry?" Well, why don't we just ask Michael Richards. Or any one else the gruesome twosome of Sharpton/Jackson level their hateful attacks. How many times have they been wrong? Oh let's ask those Lacrosse players. I didn't hear ANY apologies from anyone except the DA on that one. What about that skank ho that started the whole thing. Where is she?

I-say-ya is done. I hear McDonald's is hiring. Want some fries with that?

Sir Patty

Mr. Washington. Here's a tip re your future in show bizzzz. Ahem...SHUT THE F*%@ UP!! The BEST and ONLY way to put this behind you is to do the previously mentioned!

Kat

I was on Isaiah's side until I watched the interview. It just seemed he was trying to place all of the blame on Patrick and he didn't really accept responsibility for what he did. It was interesting to hear what really happened though...once again the gossip mags had it all wrong. I wish him well and hope this won't hurt his career. He is a good actor and just made a mistake like anyone. Like I said I just wanted to see him take more responsibility.