Lohan Parties in Her Birthday Suit

7/3/2007 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan pranced around on the beach in a skimpy bikini for her birthday -- what a way to celebrate!

TMZ cameras were on the sand in Malibu for the rehab inhabitant's 21st, where LiLo frolicked around a beach house in nothing more than a bathing suit and some sea foam green stripper shoes as buddy Samantha Ronson spun some music for the party.

Lohan was spotted snapping photos of her friends and family -- who included Nicole Richie's ex DJ AM, Evan Ross, mom Dina and mini-lookalike sister Alli -- she even took pix of paparazzi with her very own telephoto lens.

Linds left the party at around 2:15 AM and was whisked back to Promises, where she'll complete her second stint in rehab.

thomas

skank!

Boy Howdy Cannot Be Silenced!!

LiLo - YOU LOOK GREAT!!! I'm so glad you had a chance to get together with friends for your birthday. Hope your birthday was the best!

DiLo - you look great too! Keep up whatever you're doing - because it's working! And I am keeping my fingers crossed that things go well for you & Stedman - you are a perfect match.

Much peace and love! :-)

Boy Howdy Cannot Be Silenced!!

thomas (with the lower case "T") - I can only imagine your hunkiness as you call LiLo a skank.

Peace & Love, my brother!

getting tired of crap

Where is her mother?

At the party of course. Most likely trying to cut another reality show deal for herself.

Spanky

She is looking better. They are going to love her long time when she finally gets to jail. I am thinking she is going ot do more than the three weeks Paris did.

Tangie

Left rehab to have a party.....and didn't return til 2:15 AM? Utterly ridiculous. I thought when it was anounced she was staying longer, she might be getting it together. You don't have party, with or without booze, period. She, and everyone around her is senseless. That is the whole reason she is there, isn't it, cuz of her "partyin"? Her mother needs to be jailed, and have her other kids removed from her care. Anyone who was involved in this, including the rehab, should be investigated.

Boy Howdy Cannot Be Silenced!!

Hey Folks:

Why the need to ask about DiLo? LINDSAY IS 21 FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! Did all of you attend your 21-year-old's bday parties? At lease DiLo was on hand to be sure things went well for LiLo. Boy Howdy cannot fathom the depths of your hatefulness! Get over yourselves and go back to your basic cable and leave LiLo and DiLo alone! My goodness!

Peace and Love to you, my brothers and sisters! :-)

emj

Exactely what kind of rehab lets you come and go as you please ? Must be nice. Congrats to her mother on letting her become the total mess she is. Will she learn anything from her 2nd rehab? I doubt it. What a sad reality........She needs to get the hell away from her mother and grow up and be an responsible adult. How sad this familt really is...

total awesomeness

why is she still haning with that dj bitch

TG

so what? she was at a beach house.

????

what happened in rehab???

Spanky

Can't blame the Rehab facility. Since she is over 18 she can check herself in and out unless she is an immediate danger to herself or others, even against doctor orders (AMA - against medical advice). Just like you can check yourself out of a hospital without surgery even if you have cancer. Until she wants to get help nothing will do any good except for prayers.

That and me tapping dat a$$. That cures everything.

ldh

She is entitled to have fun, she has to learn you do not have to do drugs or alcohol to have a good time. She has done her 30 day rehab and is now doing the intensive outpatient part where she will go out for periods of time. My daughter is 17 and now has 18 months clean so yes I do know what I speak of. I was a good hands on mom as well so do not be so quick to judge why someone turns to drugs.

Tessa

Her rehab stay is a joke and a slam in the face of so many who really need and cannot afford it..
I think Her extended stay is just a way to keep the charges against her at bay for a little while longer..
Curious to see what she Will be charged with??And When??

getting tired of crap

If she's well enough to leave rehab, she's well enought to face the music for her DUI.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments