Lohan Parties in Her Birthday Suit

7/3/2007 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan pranced around on the beach in a skimpy bikini for her birthday -- what a way to celebrate!

TMZ cameras were on the sand in Malibu for the rehab inhabitant's 21st, where LiLo frolicked around a beach house in nothing more than a bathing suit and some sea foam green stripper shoes as buddy Samantha Ronson spun some music for the party.

Lohan was spotted snapping photos of her friends and family -- who included Nicole Richie's ex DJ AM, Evan Ross, mom Dina and mini-lookalike sister Alli -- she even took pix of paparazzi with her very own telephoto lens.

Linds left the party at around 2:15 AM and was whisked back to Promises, where she'll complete her second stint in rehab.

who fuggin cares

i didnt know you could get out of rehab to go prance around and party and get photographed

must be that thirteenth step she's on

Tangie

Yes, exactly, Sunny. She is staying longer to appease the court. Having a party might be OK, if she was completed with rehab. I don't think she's ready. Just my opinion.

Boy Howdy Cannot Be Silenced!!

Well said, LDH!! Best to your daughter!

Peace and Love :-)

nonna

You can do fun things just not with Alcohol or drugs

welle

she has no ASS. Flat ass.

nonnie

What kind of a rehab lets their recovering clients and or patients out to roam at a
party and stay out to frolick around and stay out till 2:15 am? Birthday or no birthday, Lindsay could have delayed her celebration until after her program was complete. Does "Promises Recovery Program" have drug testing after someone leaves the grounds? Or do the recovering individuals sign a form of any kind promising to take random drug or alcohol tests. Their recovery program sounds like a real joke.

Dr. M

Lindsay :

I am soo glad you had a memorable party -

You Look good - healthy/happy

H2O / H2O / H2O (extra Vit. C) -

especially now -

I was not thrilled to see some of the people at ur party -

But - "it's ur party"

I have an uneasy feeling about you - so prove me wrong

Be good to yourself -
Nosce Te Ipsum

Peace
Dr. M
MM

maxii

well at least she wasnt drinking no one wants to celebrate their birthday in rehab its not like she went to vegas and she did go back to rehab at least its a start i hope she keeps it up, good luck lindsey keep working on yourself hope you get it right am happy for you

Ricky Rockhardo

They tried to make her go to rehab

gardner

that girl really overestimates her figure. she should go for more fabric and less bikinis!

I am Just Sayin..........

Come on people, you only turn 21 once. She wanted to celebrate hers, nothing wrong with that. Alot of facilities do let you out for special things like that. I know I partied on my 21st bday, so I sure can't blame her. They did not mention liquor, which was a must at my 21st, but she did get to be with family and friends and she couldn't do all that at "promises". So give her a break, reality is already waiting for her when she gets out of rehab.

Happy Bday LiLo!!!!!

Dee

It's good that she at least got a 21st birthday party. But I don't know about here staying until 2:15am. I think she should had to be back to rehab @ least by midnight. And rehab better had bottle her as well. Nicole richie was there? Biggest coke whore around. See lindsay needs to be like paris and leave those friends behind. Especially that dj chick. She's up to no good. I don't get these older people hanging around a youngster. She needs friends her age going threw the same thing. Most of these old kats already live up there party days and been to rehab twenty times. lol.

She needs some new friends and fast. Or, start being a better role model for your brother and sister and make sure they make the right choices.

J Byrd

What kind of rehab is that? I thought rehab was a serious thing where you're in there with strict rules. It sounds like it's a country club atmosphere for celebs. Stupid spoiled slut!

Robert

I rather have sex with her mother. I am into women that are trailor park sheek. I just picture her mother swing back and forth on a tire swing screaming at the kids in the kiddy pool..with a rusted trailor door in the background.

Sad

Lindsay, Paris and Britney should be blacklisted from the media. What happened to class and self-respect- have both become uncool? Classic examples of poor rich trash... what a pity.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments